What's new

philips Q50 dvd player (1 Viewer)

hello all

Would like to know if there are anyone with philips dvdq50 dvd player ? would like to know how this player fares compared to others in the market

ive heard that this player has the farodja chip (correct?) so they visuals are great? is this true ? ive only manage to see dvdq30 (a lower end model)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.
oopss! i thought that page is intended for something else :P
my apologies
one small problem : how do i wire or earth all my AV items? im sick of getting electrical jolt when i touch them! my room has wooden floors and my AV rack is made from beech wood.
anyone help ?

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Nothing wrong with postin that here, however, you will definitely be more likely to get responses to this specific of a question in that forum. :emoji_thumbsup:
For the grounding part, that sounds like a serious issue. Do a search for "ground loop" or "earth ground", possibly even "cheater plug" (which you should not use) to find posts regarding this. You may even want to consult an electrician.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks