What's new

PC and Videogame Wrapup for 2/2 to 2/8 (1 Viewer)

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I thought the free game was only good for the stand-alone system and not the bundle?
Everything that I've heard indicates that even if you're buying the bundle, you're still getting a Gamecube, and the free game should be included.

Glen

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Two Towers PS2, Starfox, and Animal Crossing $24.99 at SAMS.
One of my least favorite things about Sam's is that their website and their store have such different pricing.

Ok, that's my vent. My store hasn't had any of these titles. My store typically has titles that are well over 6 months old.

Oh, well.

Glen

JamesH

Supporting Actor
One of my least favorite things about Sam's is that their website and their store have such different pricing.
I can't stand stuff like that either. I kinda wish I had a Sams card, I'd have bought LOTR and Starfox.

Gamestop pulled the same crap. Yesterday, they had a "stopwatch sale" that appeared to be pretty awesome. The deal was: Buy 1 used game $29.99 and up, get another used game $29.99 and lower FREE. I was all set to take advantage of the deal since I'd seen Dead to Rights in a Gamestop store for $29.99 used. Of course, on the website, they want $47.99 for a USED copy of Dead to Rights that "may not include a box or instructions". It was pretty much the same story on everything else I wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks