What's new

PB12-Plus/2 arrived (where to start) (1 Viewer)

KipG

Grip
Turned in the driveway today and thought...how nice subzero sent me a fridge......come to find out it was my SVS. LOL

Alright people this thing is as big as they claim. Could not stop laughing as I was S L O W L Y dragging it into the house after unpacking her and nearly blowing my back out lifting it over the tile entry. Got her set-up in the corner for the time being until all my other equipment arrives and they are done with the A/V cabinet. Couple quick questions:
Is it ok to corner load it with the ports facing the wall or do they need to be facing open air?
Is there any happy medium with the ports/filters etc I should start in hopes of eliminating some test time?
Any other suggestions/tips?

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Hey Kip,

Congrats on your new frid I mean Woof! And the PB12-Plus/2 at that. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have enjoyed mine.

>>>Is it ok to corner load it with the ports facing the wall or do they need to be facing open air?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks