What's new

Paramount+ Paramount+ Streaming Service (Formerly CBS All Access) (1 Viewer)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
No wishlist / watchlist. Weird.
Otherwise, the app is easy to navigate and understand at first impression.

Oops, I missed the update about the second code to make it two months trial. Ah well. I really just want it to watch Picard this week. I need to get back to the other services I am paying for. :)

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Is the second code entered at the expiration of the first code?
I have no idea as I've not yet subscribed. I got those from one of the many articles about it and posted them for anyone who needed them and to have a place I could easily find them once I do subscribe.

I'd guess you enter them both during the initial sign up. There's little information given - especially so if you've already subscribed with the first one or have an active paid subscription. Everything I've read to date from current subscribers is to cancel and you'll be offered the free month (or would it now be months to encompass both codes - no info out there yet that I've seen).

If CBS were doing it *right* they'd have a place in a "Manage your subscription" area where active subscribers could enter these codes and not have to jump through a bunch of hoops.

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
Is the second code entered at the expiration of the first code?

Oops, I missed the update about the second code to make it two months trial. Ah well.

After you have used code GIFT for the 1st month, you go to "Subscription & Billing" and enter ENJOY for the additional month.

Last edited:

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
I downloaded the app and it had an option for a 30-day free trial. It never asked me for a code.

If i dont get through Picard, Scorpion and Man with a Plan by the end of the month ill try the codes. Worst case scenario ill pay for a month if i need to. But i cant see myself keeping a monthly subscription.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
It looks like existing members can use ENJOY to get a free month. It tried using GIFT in the redeem a code, but told me it was not valid. I then entered ENJOY and saw that it extended my next billing date out 30 days.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Another weirdness with CBS is it doesn’t understand enthralled people don’t watch all the way through credits.

I stopped watching Picard S1E3 near the end, just when credits started. Now CBD has “continue” episode three as my “watch next” even though I’ve now watched the first eight episodes. So when I go to watch episode 9 tomorrow, it will helpfully prompt me continue with episode three.

CBS is definitely not as good at the streaming app stuff as...well...everyone else.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
My cbs all access page says Enjoy expires on the 23rd.
I’m wondering if I should use that first before Gift.

has anyone seen the expire date for Gift?

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I don’t know. Doesn’t work for me. I used one of those coupons when I signed up. Free trial expires Apr 30. Trying to add a coupon tells me “This code is not valid. Please try again.”

It’s fine. I have more services, more shows, than time. Not having CBS next month will just have me go watch stuff on services I’m actually paying for.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Welp for anyone who was able to get the 2 codes to work CBS has deleted the free additional month so now you first monthly payment will be one month earlier.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Welp for anyone who was able to get the 2 codes to work CBS has deleted the free additional month so now you first monthly payment will be one month earlier.
So two codes/ two months benefit was a glitch that they're not honoring?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Yes that’s correct.
I had a date for my first charge on June 2nd.
Now it shows May 2nd.

I should have known better but I did not make a screen shot.

Chip_HT

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chip
So two codes/ two months benefit was a glitch that they're not honoring?

I signed up last night with GIFT. Gave me a billing date of May 11.

Then I went into my account page and added ENJOY under Redeem Coupon. That extended my billing date to June 11 and it also states that I have a 100% discount for 1 month.

I do not have an option to enter another coupon right now, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks