What's new

Paradigm Signature Series (1 Viewer)

Steve*MH

Stunt Coordinator
The new ultra high-end line from Paradigm was introduced at this years CEDIA 2002 show. Does anyone have any info on these new speakers? In particular the Signature 200 that was shown at this website: http://shows.soundstagelive.com/show...howstop2.shtml
I have a pair of Studio 100s which have 2 8-inch woofers, a 6.5 and a 1inch. From the picture, it looks like the Signature 200 has 5 8-inch woofers and a 1-inch. Is that safe to assume--they look to be 8's and not 6.5's. But comparing with my 45 inch tall Studio 100s, with 5 8-inch woofers, the height of the Signature 200 would have to be over 60 inches! Anyone know any specs on this speaker?
Thanks.

James R. Geib

Stunt Coordinator
Steve,

I too am anxiously awaiting new information on these new Paradigm speakers. I don't know if the list price given of $7500 is Canadian or U.S., but it sure is a lot either way!

These will be competing with well-established hi-end speakers. It will be interesting to start reading reviews and comparisons, if and when they hit the market! $7500 puts one in the market for used Wilson Audio, Revel's entry level speakers, Dynaudio and others.

There is also rumor of Studio Reference version 3's. I have Reference 100's v2's and love them. Hopefully we'll soon be hearing from Paradigm on these issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks