What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Outer Limits (new series) - Season sets coming soon? (1 Viewer)

Josh Carpenter

Auditioning
The new news on tvshowsondvd.com. what do you think?

I love this show.. I cant wait to own them on dvd.. i watch the marathons when scifi has them from time to time.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Josh Carpenter

Auditioning
Isnt there two dvds out there? that has like 6 episodes per disc.

Yeah, I hope this isnt best of either.. I want all of the episodes.. I will agree, there is a few not so good ones.. but I'd still like to have the complete package.

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
There are several episodes of this show that are nail biters for sure. My own favorite was "A Stitch In Time" about the FBI agent that ends up tracking a time travelling scientist who kept killing serial murderers before they could ever strike.

The original 50s (?) or was it 60s (?) version of the show are pretty cool, as well.

Mark_Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't seen the show in years but I remember some of the episodes being really good.

Specifically, the one that takes place on the spaceship with that kid from Star Trek TNG. Pretty suspenseful episode.

I saw them when I was younger though and I doubt they will stand the test of time when I watch them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks