What's new

Outdoor waterproof speakers? (1 Viewer)

iami

Grip
Real Name
Sean
I'm looking for a pair of outdoor speakers that I can connect to my onkyo-tx receiver, which already has a 5.1 setup in my home theater. Any recs for a good fit so I can seamlessly stream music indoors/outside?

ps. are wireless speakers good enough yet to stream lag free?? that would obviously be an easier option than wiring through the house.

Thanks!

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Not much information. Is this a permanent installation, or something to bring out from inside to sit on a table for a while and then take back inside after the party? If the former, are we talking about under eaves, or out on the lawn that would require full waterproofing?

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

iami

Grip
Real Name
Sean
Not much information. Is this a permanent installation, or something to bring out from inside to sit on a table for a while and then take back inside after the party? If the former, are we talking about under eaves, or out on the lawn that would require full waterproofing?

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

thanks for the reply Wayne!

Yes, it would be a permanent installation that would need full waterproofing. I'd mount the speakers in a spot that would be susceptible to the elements.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks