What's new

Orgazmo- What major retail store? (1 Viewer)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
My brother is always talking about how funny this movie is, well around the time he saw it a while back and I got the sudden urge to see it moreso than before.
Seeing as I do not order online, do any major carriers have this disc? Also, if you live in VA, any local stores you know of that carry it. My friggin Suncoast doesn't even have it!
Thanks in advance. :)
[Bert]

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
It is not currently on DVD in R1.

It was supposed to come out in 2002 (even had a street date, I believe), but was delayed.

It is supposed to come out this year, but I don't know if anyone has anymore details than that at the moment.

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
Hmm.. When I used to work at Coconuts my manager said he had ordered it but it never came in...What a butthole!

I am about to buy a Panasonic CP72, just by doubtful chance, is that an all region player?

[Bert]

Jeff Adkins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Adkins
There's an official release in Hong Kong and it's coded Region 0. It's full-frame though but mattes to 1.78 just fine on a 16x9 set.

Jeff

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
When you "say" matte do you mean it looks fine when stretched. If so, does stretch allow you to see what WS DVDs do, or is image still cropped just a little less ghetto?

-Bert

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks