What's new

Ordered the Onkyo 898... (1 Viewer)

Paul Chiappini

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered the Onkyo 898 from Oade Bros. last Friday. It should be here Thursday. I'll post a review when I've had time to put it through its paces.
They just got their first shipment Friday when I placed the order. Contact [email protected] if you want more info. He was helpful and is an authorized dealer. I've dealt with him before a few years ago when I ordered a Sony 333ES.
I was asked not to post the price, so contact him directly. It was the best price I found.

Bhagi Katbamna

Supporting Actor
I bought my 989 from them last year, great transaction, great to deal with. No problems ordering my upgrade from Onkyo earlier this year(you had to enter the serial # of the receiver on the website before Onkyo would let you order it).

NickSP

Supporting Actor
Paul,
What made you go for the 898? I am still debating between the 898 and the 3802.

Brett Z

Auditioning
I'm looking forward to your review of the 898. I'm considering this or the Denon 3802. I'm just a leary of Onyko quality vs Denon. It seems though a lot of people like Onkyo.
Brett

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks