One Tree Hill ??

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by MattGSmith, Jun 20, 2004.

1. MattGSmith

MattGSmith Stunt Coordinator

I'm probably in the minority here, but my family watches One Tree Hill on the WB. We love the show. Any word DVD wise?
    I know it's Warner Bros. Gilmore Girls just came out and it's been on for 4 years right? So, maybe not for a while? Anyway, just curious if anyone's heard anything.

2. MattGSmith

I'm probably in the minority here, but my family watches One Tree Hill on the WB. We love the show. Any word DVD wise?
    I know it's Warner Bros. Gilmore Girls just came out and it's been on for 4 years right? So, maybe not for a while? Anyway, just curious if anyone's heard anything.

3. Jim Beaver

Jim Beaver Supporting Actor

You know I was thinking about this when I read the Joan of Arcadia thread you would think that with TV shows on DVD being so hot that they would have most returning or at least canclled shows didn't make it on the DVD fast track for the Fall.

4. Jim Beaver

Jim Beaver Supporting Actor

You know I was thinking about this when I read the Joan of Arcadia thread you would think that with TV shows on DVD being so hot that they would have most returning or at least canclled shows didn't make it on the DVD fast track for the Fall.

5. Daniel`D

Daniel`D Stunt Coordinator

I love the show, I hope a dvd is on it's way.

6. Daniel`D

Daniel`D Stunt Coordinator

I love the show, I hope a dvd is on it's way.

7. MattGSmith

My thinking was it probably won't come to dvd for a couple more years, if you take into account Warner Bros. track record for the WB shows...
    ??
    Hope my thinking is wrong...

8. MattGSmith

My thinking was it probably won't come to dvd for a couple more years, if you take into account Warner Bros. track record for the WB shows...
    ??
    Hope my thinking is wrong...