What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

One Tree Hill ?? (1 Viewer)

MattGSmith

Stunt Coordinator
I'm probably in the minority here, but my family watches One Tree Hill on the WB. We love the show. Any word DVD wise?
I know it's Warner Bros. Gilmore Girls just came out and it's been on for 4 years right? So, maybe not for a while? Anyway, just curious if anyone's heard anything.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

MattGSmith

Stunt Coordinator
I'm probably in the minority here, but my family watches One Tree Hill on the WB. We love the show. Any word DVD wise?
I know it's Warner Bros. Gilmore Girls just came out and it's been on for 4 years right? So, maybe not for a while? Anyway, just curious if anyone's heard anything.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
You know I was thinking about this when I read the Joan of Arcadia thread you would think that with TV shows on DVD being so hot that they would have most returning or at least canclled shows didn't make it on the DVD fast track for the Fall.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
You know I was thinking about this when I read the Joan of Arcadia thread you would think that with TV shows on DVD being so hot that they would have most returning or at least canclled shows didn't make it on the DVD fast track for the Fall.

MattGSmith

Stunt Coordinator
My thinking was it probably won't come to dvd for a couple more years, if you take into account Warner Bros. track record for the WB shows...
??
Hope my thinking is wrong...

MattGSmith

Stunt Coordinator
My thinking was it probably won't come to dvd for a couple more years, if you take into account Warner Bros. track record for the WB shows...
??
Hope my thinking is wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xcvbszdfzsfsa
Recent bookmarks