What's new

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019) (1 Viewer)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood poster.jpg

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
I can’t wait. Huge QT fan here- I’ll try to see this in a theater.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
He can call it his 9th film all he wants, but reality says it’s at least his tenth...

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
In my opinion, since Kill Bill were actually 2 different releases, this upcoming film is his 10th.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I like the Bruce Lee homage. And being 100% certain this will be another QT "What If"? story that twists history, it is possible that we might see Bruce Lee kill Charles Manson with his bare hands.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
One of the biggest Hollywood "what ifs?" of the last 25 years is, what if Di Caprio did Boogie Nights instead of Titanic? This looks like him trying to find out. The girl at the end might as well have said, "It's a real movie, Jack."

Pitt is in full-on sidekick mode, where he excels. Was expecting more a, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are stoned and don't know who's dead"-sort of thing. But as a bouncy tour of late-sixties Tinseltown, this honestly looks like potentially-wry fun. The next trailer will be the blood-soaked one, ending with Robbie pleading for her life with blood streaming down her face and Tex Watson closing in...

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
This is the strangest thing I have seen. On the paper it sounds like a terrible terrible idea. On the screen the trailer looks like a comedy which again sounds terrible. This does not compute! :wacko:

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben
This is the strangest thing I have seen. On the paper it sounds like a terrible terrible idea. On the screen the trailer looks like a comedy which again sounds terrible. This does not compute! :wacko:

Yes!+++ This is exactly what I've been thinking.

??

Will experience it opening night in any case and find out.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I'm looking forward to this, and I'm glad to see the word out of Cannes is very positive. But, from the reviews that have popped up already, I think we can safely predict that this one will end, yet again, in an orgy of blood. Quentin needs a new set of tools.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks