What's new

Once Upon a Time in America R2 (1 Viewer)

Mark - you can still copy and paste the text. Just highlight it and press CONTROL-C to copy it, then hop over to babelfish and paste. All their code does is block right-clicking of the mouse...

Unfortunately even after translation this page doesn't shed any other useful info on the release yet.. no specs or running time.

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
I tried that but there is hidden text connecting a lot of the words, the anti-copy 'protection'. It didn't translate anything for me.

RogierB

Auditioning
Don´t order this one. It´s the only version available at this time (the release data isn´t correct) and it´s fairly cheesy. It has 4:3 P&s picture, dolby surround and only greek subs (the mentioned english subs on the cover and in the link below aren´t there). AND it´s the shorter version of 226 minutes (instead of the 4 hour version). The wait is for a good SE from Warner....
Source: http://www.dvdcompare.org.uk/compari...e.php?fid=2155

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
there was an article from www.r2-dvd.org that said june 30, 2003 if I am not mistaken with a commentary from DeNiro, Woods and others. I will try to find the original article in the meantime

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks