What's new

Once and Again 3/25/02 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Now I know what happens to Ally Sheedy's character in "The Breakfast Club". :)
This was another difficult episode dealing with Lily and Judy's brother Aaron who's being allowed to live on his own, but Aaron's gotten involved with a woman (Ally Sheedy) who can't quite take care of herself, much less Aaron, but sounds like she's good in the sack. :)
The drama that Aaron's "episodes" creates are pretty unnerving and sad to watch. At least it ended on a high note, though Lily did have to reveal a bit of Aaron's past that Judy was unaware of, and was able to placate Judy's view of Lily's treatment of Aaron.
BTW, I would be remiss in not mention the scene where Lily is lying on her back on that big ol' chiropractic ball. Yowza!

ShawnF

Stunt Coordinator
I'm relatively new to Once and Again, but this was not an entertaining episode. Though, they managed to neatly resolve the problem in 52 minutes (such is television), I hope that they scrap this particular storyline.

From what I've read, Once and Again is on its last legs, struggling to find an audience. The shift to 9pm (CST) on Monday night is an indication of the shows struggles.

I enjoy Once and Again. It's apparent that they put alot of energy and thought into the show. Hopefully, it will survive.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I am not holding out much hope for O&A to get picked up by ABC after this season, but it's one of the best shows on TV that no one is watching. I think the cast is strong, and the writing is sublime, and touching.

Next week, all hell breaks loose for Gracie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks