What's new

Official KINO Insider Announcements Thread: STRICTLY MODERATED: READ GUIDELINES (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Coming March 28th on DVD and Blu-ray!
Brand New 2K Master!

The Wanderers (1979) (2-Discs) with optional English subtitles
• 2K master of the Original Theatrical Cut
• New HD master of The Wanderers 124 Minute "Preview Cut"
• Audio Commentary by co-writer and director Philip Kaufman
• Audio Commentary by Columbia University Film Professor, Annette Insdorf, author of the book Philip Kaufman
Back to the Bronx with Richard Price Featurette
Wanderers Forever - Live Q&A at NYC's Film Forum with Karen Allen, Toni Kalem, Tony Ganios and Richard Price
The Wanderers Q&A at LA's Cinefamily with Philip Kaufman, Alan Rosenberg and Peter Kaufman
Audio Q&A at NYC's Film Forum and SF's Drafthouse with Philip Kaufman and Richard Price
• Introduction by Karen Allen, Toni Kalem and Tony Ganios
• Original theatrical trailers and teasers
• Reverse Blu-ray art (Re-release Poster)

wanderers.jpg

Last edited:

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
A quick question, Mr. Lime, is there a hold-up on the release of Loophole on blu-ray? I have seen the DVD in person but it seems nobody has the blu-ray as of yet. I have it on order but currently the claim is nobody knows when it will actually be released...

LOOPHOLE.jpg

Loophole Finney.jpg

Last edited:

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
A quick question, Mr. Lime, is there a hold-up on the release of Loophole on blu-ray? I have seen the DVD in person but it seems nobody has the blu-ray as of yet. I have it on order but currently the claim is nobody knows when it will actually be released...

There's no holdup, it has been released and we have it in stock. There some kind of a screwup with the UPC number on Amazon where they were shipping the incorrect item, it should've been fixed by now.

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Coming Soon on DVD and Blu-ray!

The Indian Runner (1991) Starring David Morse, Viggo Mortensen, Dennis Hopper, Valeria Golino, Patricia Arquette, Sandy Dennis and Charles Bronson - Written & Directed by Sean Penn

600full-the-indian-runner-poster.jpg

John Hermes

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Hermes

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
The new 3-D Film Archive, LLC widescreen and stereophonic sound restoration of THOSE REDHEADS FROM SEATTLE will premiere on the big screen at the TCM Festival in April and the 3-D Blu-ray from Kino Lorber Studio Classics is coming soon!

http://filmfestival.tcm.com/programs/films/those-redheads-from-seattle/

View attachment 35941

Wonderful, sir! Will this be presented in the intended 1.66:1 ratio? And does this mean you have an arrangement with Paramount now, or is this a one-shot?

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Wonderful, sir! Will this be presented in the intended 1.66:1 ratio? And does this mean you have an arrangement with Paramount now, or is this a one-shot?

Yes, original intended aspect ratio. We've been announcing Paramount titles for months now, where have you been :)

Last edited:

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Our deal does not include any titles previously released by Paramount, most of our titles are first time to DVD and BD, some were previously released by Lionsgate/Artisan and others by Legend.

PARAMOUNT TITLES WE'VE ANNOUNCED
Framed | The Skull | The Man Who Could Cheat Death | A Game of Death | Invisible Ghost | Chamber of Horrors | ZPG | Certain Fury | Sunset in the West | Don't Give Up the Ship | The Scar | Daredevils of the Red Circle | Those Redheads From Seattle (3-D) | The Sheik | The Pied Piper | The Optimists | Dimension 5 | Cyborg 2087 | Papa's Delicate Condition | Marjorie Morningstar | Driftwood | Man Who Died Twice | Adventures of Captain Marvel | 1492: Conquest of Paradise | Love with a Proper Stranger | Red Line 7000 | Tobor the Great | Four Faces West | Zaza | Beggars of Life

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Our deal does not include any titles previously released by Paramount, most of our titles are first time to DVD and BD, some were previously released by Lionsgate/Artisan and others by Legend.

PARAMOUNT TITLES WE'VE ANNOUNCED
Framed | The Skull | The Man Who Could Cheat Death | A Game of Death | Invisible Ghost | Chamber of Horrors | ZPG | Certain Fury | Sunset in the West | Don't Give Up the Ship | The Scar | Daredevils of the Red Circle | Those Redheads From Seattle (3-D) | The Sheik | The Pied Piper | The Optimists | Dimension 5 | Cyborg 2087 | Papa's Delicate Condition | Marjorie Morningstar | Driftwood | Man Who Died Twice | Adventures of Captain Marvel | 1492: Conquest of Paradise | Love with a Proper Stranger | Red Line 7000 | Tobor the Great | Four Faces West | Zaza | Beggars of Life

I guess I had heard that, but my short-term memory is severely diminished. Thanks for the info.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
The new 3-D Film Archive, LLC widescreen and stereophonic sound restoration of THOSE REDHEADS FROM SEATTLE will premiere on the big screen at the TCM Festival in April and the 3-D Blu-ray from Kino Lorber Studio Classics is coming soon!

http://filmfestival.tcm.com/programs/films/those-redheads-from-seattle/

View attachment 35941

Stereophonic sound? I don't remember this title being mentioned in the list of 1950's 3D titles that stereo tracks still exist. Of course I don't remember a lot of things. Will it be 3.0 or 4.0?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks