What's new

Official KINO Insider Announcements Thread: STRICTLY MODERATED: READ GUIDELINES (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Coming November 22nd!
DVD $49.95 | Blu-ray $79.95

The DePatie/Freleng Collection (1965-1972) (5 Discs)
738329210700.jpg

Ed Lachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Edmund Lachmann
Just got my Mark of Zorro and it is about as stunning a B&W transfer as I've ever seen, so sharp and clean...magnificent. With so many wonderful releases, I hate to bother Kino with asking but is there any chance we might see more Tyrone Power classics like Captain From Castile, The Sun Also Rises or Nightmare Alley?

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
but is there any chance we might see more Tyrone Power classics like Captain From Castile, The Sun Also Rises or Nightmare Alley?

Or King Of The Khyber Rifles! Since Kino Lorber was able to acquire a 4K transfer of Boy On A Dolphin while it had never even seen a R1 release before, I'm hoping lightning strikes twice and Khyber Rifles magically shows up on their slate next year.

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
Also a blu ray has just been announced for The Sun Also Rises in Great Britain so that may well show up on KL's slate next year too (or maybe TT).

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Just got my Mark of Zorro and it is about as stunning a B&W transfer as I've ever seen, so sharp and clean...magnificent. With so many wonderful releases, I hate to bother Kino with asking but is there any chance we might see more Tyrone Power classics like Captain From Castile, The Sun Also Rises or Nightmare Alley?

We asked for Nightmare Alley, but didn't get it. The others are currently not with us.

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Or King Of The Khyber Rifles! Since Kino Lorber was able to acquire a 4K transfer of Boy On A Dolphin while it had never even seen a R1 release before, I'm hoping lightning strikes twice and Khyber Rifles magically shows up on their slate next year.

Also, currently not with us.

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Coming Soon on DVD and Blu-ray!

1492: Conquest of Paradise (1992)
Starring Gérard Depardieu, Armand Assante, Sigourney Weaver, Loren Dean, Angela Molina, Fernando Rey, Michael Wincott, Tchéky Karyo, Arnold Vosloo and Frank Langella - Music by Vangelis - Cinematography by Adrian Biddle - Directed by Ridley Scott
1492.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks