What's new

*** Official JEPPERS CREEPERS 2 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
The first one started out with allot of potential and then unraveled as the movie went on into another slasher flick.
The ending was different but this one could go either way.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Am I the only one excited about Jeepers Creepers 2?
'Yes' should be the most appropriate and most common answer, I'd say.;)

The first JC had a strong opening, a good suspenseful first half, but the second half :thumbsdown:, watched it with my girlfriend on cable a few months ago, she was really getting into it until the mysterious 'creeper' revealed itself, than she completely lost the plot and any interest in it. Women! :D

ChuckSolo

Screenwriter
I thought the first one was fine. I thought at first it was gonna be your run of the mill slasher flick, but the monster turned out to be pretty cool. I hope JC2 doesn't degenerate into a slasher type film. I am waiting in anticipation of this one too.

Ray_Gootz

Stunt Coordinator
The first one was okay but you can't watch these movies without thinking about the director's past. I think they should've kept the orginal girl in this one to fight the monster again. I'll probably wait till DVD, it looks like they're going down a level by just having the creature fight teens.

Topher

Stunt Coordinator
They couldn't have kept the original woman for the main character, this movie takes place 23 years in either the future or the past (not sure how they worked that aspect). I think Darry is in it, like mentioned above...

In a dream sequence.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "Jeepers Creepers 2" please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.

All HTF member film reviews of "Jeepers Creepers 2" should be posted to the Official Review Thread.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Crawdaddy

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
Ah, The Creeper!!! Certainly is an interesting fellow... Or maybe that should be said about the director...

They say he smells your fear... They say he will get you...
But, this is our first monster that actually smells fear in someones underpants... I mean I couldnt imagine smelling much fear in someones underpants... Unless they had sour crout and some grape juice the night before... Then, maybe!!!

As for the first movie, the first 30 or so minutes work and are pretty decent... But, by the end of the movie, we wondered why did they ruin what could have been a very strong horror movie???

Why did they decide to bring the creature out of the shadows??? When will creators of film realize that not knowing too much about the villian and keeping him in the shadows will make him scarier because he is mysterious??? Why did they involve that annoying psychic who served no other purpose than to annoy the viewer??? Why did a movie that started off decently drift into the depths of hell alongside stinkers like Valentine and I Still Know What You Did Last Summer??? Why oh why do so many of the directors sexual fantasies showcase themselves in these films??? When will Hollywood learn that people may very well want a truly scary movie again???

So many unanswered questions...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks