What's new

*** Official HTF SOCOM Clan Thread (2 Viewers)

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Ok guys, I went out and returned that Network Everywhere by Linksys model to CompUSA(and the girl forgot to charge me the 15% restocking fee :D ) and went over to best buy and picked up a new Linksys BSFRE 41 (or whatever it is). I had good luck with an open box one a while ago but it made this high pitched whine after a while. Hopefully this one will work as well but not have the whine. All in all, if this one works flawlessly, I'll be happy that I finally settled on router number 5 ;)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Good game last night guys! Even though we couldn't get our own room going, the Flawless Cowboys provided some hefty competition. Some really good practice.

JoshF

Supporting Actor
I'm gonna do my best to be on tonight at the scheduled time, but chances are that I won't be able to get on until later, probably after midnight. I'll look for you guys, though.

-Josh (HTF-stencil)

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Ok guys, I signed on and heard voice chat without needing to DMZ or port forward and my router has been silent for about 2 hours so I don't think I'm gonna have any more problems and I think this will be my final router :) The saga appears to be over. Not sure if I can make the game tonight but I'll definitely be around now that I can use the headset.

GaryP

Second Unit
Josh,
If you're talking midnight EST, I'll still be on. It'll only be 10:00 here, so I'll be good to go for a couple more hours after that.

Gary

GaryP

Second Unit
C'mon in Ryan, the more the merrier. If you checked out the earlier posts all you need is a nickname with the HTF- prefix. It's a hella good time playin' with the fellas around here.:emoji_thumbsup:
Gary

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
Yeah Gary, I've been getting on teams with real wankers lately. An organized clan sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Even if you guys plan on using me as some sort of distraction/shooting targer :laugh:
My name will be HTF-TaylorMade (will register it tonight)
Are you guys playing tonight? Where/password?

GaryP

Second Unit
Ryan,
The room will be either US East 2 or 3 (or 2 1, which seems to have replaced 3) It starts at 10:00EST with the password being:htfclan.

Gary

JasonK

Supporting Actor
The Flawless Cowboys did provide a decent challenge for us last nite. I'll be on after midnight tonite (central time).

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Fun time tonight guys. Sorry for my innebriated status but I must say it's good to finally be able to use voice chat without issue. I really enjoyed it tonight and I hope we can schedule some more games soon (hopefully when I'm more sober ;) ). Either way, I will say despite all the 30 mile round trips, finally having a working router is worth it :D Hope you guys had fun as well.

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
man, last night was a friggin blast!! I havent had so much fun playing online ever I dont think.
Our clan has excellent communication skills, team work, and strategies. We even have lots of team leaders built in (some take control some rounds, others lead other rounds). We are really really starting to shape into an excellent team.
Brett mentioned overhearing (overseeing?) some people in the lobby discussing a possible challenge for us (i think their exact words were "we should challenge HTF"). I cant wait for us to really shine by kicking the asses of most of the midocre (sp?) clans that probably exist. I think we can even hold our own with some of the best!
Cant wait to play with you guys again!!!!

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Official meet is tonight.
10PM EST.
Someone will host,using the same setup as last night.
We will be on for awhile..so if you want to come in later, that is fine.

And I do think that its time to issue some challenges to a clan or two. So, if we get at least 8 HTFers playing, but less than 12ish..then we will be trying just that tonight.

What sets SOCOM apart from everything else is the teamwork, & the headset so we can discuss what we are doing. That, as well as being sneaky,quiet,camping, will carry us to victory!

That is all. Carry on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks