What's new

*** Official HTF SOCOM Clan Thread (1 Viewer)

JoshF

Supporting Actor
Looks like I'm definitely in tonight. All social plans are currently at 0, sir.

stencil in the house.

Leslie W

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Guys .....

Calvin is playing. He is in US East 2 as HTF-Nightwing.
He will be on for a little while.

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Hey guys, I couldn't make it last nite, had some school stuff to take care of. If you guys are still on late tonite (after 11PM) I'll be sure to join.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Im in. 11:30-12:30. Romier will be there.
Brett mentioned overhearing (overseeing?) some people in the lobby discussing a possible challenge for us (i think their exact words were "we should challenge HTF")
*Puts Captain hat on*
After the ranks are done and a few more meets we should start opening our games to other clans. We can then really test our mettle. The way it stands now we are really starting to get a good group dynamic. I'm sure some of us here are quite used to and enjoy playing with certain people in the clan (on thier team I mean). Thats a good thing. Once I get the ranking system completed (should be on Monday!)everyone can decide what they want thier "job" to be and we can really get some good team based practice in.
For the ranking system, I'm setting up ranks for Seals and Terrorists. These will not lock you into playing those classes at all. They are simply meant as an "official" place for you in the clan. The reason I mention this is that we will want to get a good even spread of terrorists and seals. So start thinking about where you want to be and what you want to play (and please stay open to being a terrorists, we don't want this to be to lopsided towards the Seals).
*Takes Captain hat off*
PS. ME WANT KILL

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
We have some fantastic players, just from the little bit of me playing, guys like Skinner, VS2, JoBoo, Orpheus, Brett, Hiro, and others can really rip it (and me :D) up. I'm nowhere near their level though.
Do we have something that lists our clan names along with our forum names?

Jon Teddlie

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah I am having fun too, I feel like I am not pulling my weight. Last night I felt like I was just tagging along and maybe getting lucky with a kill or two. I am really struggling with the whole aiming with a PS2 controller thing, since all my FPS type games are usually played with my mouse and keyboard combo.. But I shall keep practicing!;)
SOCOM handle : HTF-Scorcho

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Hey Romier, I'm open to being one of the terrorists. They have all the cool accents, from Cockney to balderdash.
And I wanna run the point!!!:D (Meaning I run out ahead, scan the area, and take bullets for the team.)
Jason (aka HTF-Pudwacker)

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
Scorcho, from what I could tell you were doing pretty well last night. All of us that were playing last night have been playing with each other for quite some time, weve all had our share of growing pains. But its becoming obviously clear that we are helping each other to improve immensly. Hang in there and you will be MVP before you know it!!

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
ok, everyone listen up!
i have all necessary information for the following people:
HTF-Nightwing, HTF-Orpheus, HTF-Toolio, HTF-dfbennett, HTF-stencil, HTF-JoBoo, HTF-RingWraith, HTF-Skinner, HTF-RockyBri, HTF-Hiro, HTF-MrBrett
If your SOCOM nick is not listed above, then I need the following information from you asap:
SOCOM Nickname
Real Name
Instant Messenging Nick (and system, preferably AIM)
OCGN nickname
Available times to play
SOCOM speciality
Please email that information to my email at [email protected]
Im helping Calvin to compile all this information for all members for our HTF Clan homepage.
Thanks everyone!!

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
Yeah I might not make it tonight I have a bunch of crap to do for my classes for next week (finals week already here). Sunday might not be good either.

JoshF

Supporting Actor
Looks like I'll be on a bit later tonight - and probably a bit this afternoon (like in an hour or so). Look for me. I'll look for you.

I'm getting pretty good, getting MVP's and all that, but I need more time playing with you guys.

-josh (HTF-stencil)

ChrisB

Stunt Coordinator
I ran out and bought SOCOM today, and of course there is no network adapters to be found, if anybody knows of a good place to order one from please let me know. I am practicing all day today(wife is not happy about that). I would really like to join in!

JoshF

Supporting Actor
Chris: There was a shipment on Friday - check Best Buy.

Oh, and OMFG... I was just playing for a couple hours. First board, Blood Lake, I RULE. MVP. Next board, I start out okay, and then for the final 5 rounds I *suck*. I mean *suck* like I was a 12 year-old playing for the first time.

So I turned it off. Meh.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
I'll be on sometime tonight between 9:00 and 11:00 PM (Central Time). Looking forward to playing tonight.

Romier,

I'll play as a Terrorist or a SEAL, it doesn't matter to me.

-Dean-

GaryP

Second Unit
I'll be checking in after the fight. Hopefully Vargas will mop the floor with Oscar and call it an early night so I can get some fraggin' in "toe mite" ;)(tonight to the lay person)
Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks