What's new

*** Official E3 Announcements & Discussion Thread (2 Viewers)

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
If online plans weren't announced I'm betting Microsoft's plans caught them by surprise. But then, the console wars are over so why bother letting the little people know what you'll be doing.
Heh. I think they announced their adapter and start-up kit, which has a coupon for Twisted Metal Black. Overall, there seem to be some nice games in development for the PS2, and the GTA exclusive announcement was big, but I do think that most of the really eye-popping stuff is coming from the Xbox and Nintendo parts of the show.
Why do I get the impression this message won't be complete if it doesn't include drooling over the women? :)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Silent Hill 3 is going to rock.
headbang.gif

I don't know what drugs the creators of this series are on, but I hope they don't die from them anytime soon. :)
-Dean-

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
i have posted this as its own thread, so everyone can see it. I have a bunch of E3 videos on my website, all for FREE download. There are about 19 right now, and I will be adding more over the weekend of course.
Check them out at www.ht101.com
Thanks!

Terry_D

Auditioning
quote:

If not then how can gamespot charge to get access to something that isn't theirs?

You're not paying for the content - you're paying for the bandwidth.

If this is the case, why is there such reluctance to re-post the info that us non-insiders and non-complete subscribers can't get to??

Terry

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
If this is the case, why is there such reluctance to re-post the info that us non-insiders and non-complete subscribers can't get to??
The HTF can not allow full re-prints of reviews, articles...etc of any kind from whatever source without prior consent as it is a breach of copyright. We can have excerpts from various articles posted, but we can not allow the full thing.

Dan

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Is there a site that lists all the E3 games by console so you can click on them and access info for them? GameSpot is the best I could find, but I haven't had any online time since the end of the first day, so I'm missing a lot of stuff.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Some comments:

Anyone see those MGS2:S screens with Snake skating? WTF!?!

Am I the only one who doesn't want to go to E3 anymore? I will undoubtedly be disappointed in the years to come compared to whats happening this year! Is this not the best E3 ever?

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Gamespy's stories are all laid out fairly logically by platform. The site's been a little slow for me since last night though.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
According to Computerandvideogames.com, J. Allard stated that Halo Online and Project Gotham Online will be full sequels, not just the original games with enhancements. The full interview will be posted next week.
New Halo! Oh baby! :D
-Dave
(as a sidenote, I love the headlines/quotes at CVG. In regards to Panzer Dragoon Orta: "Panzer Dragoon shots so incredible, God himself is weeping tears of joy at the power of his own creation")
Hehehe :)

Dan B

Screenwriter
Extended Play on Tech TV this weekend had some nice E3 coverage. Do check it out if you can get Tech TV.
The more I see of it, the better Tork looks. This Xbox game seems to involve a young caveman who can time-travel & take control of animals also.
-Link Removed
-Gamespot has this preview of Tork.
-Xen Gamers has this preview of Tork.
The sequel to one of my favorite games of the past few years, Deus Ex, is lookin' good. The game, apparently now called DX 2 because people couldn't pronounce the first game, is previewed in this Electric Playground article.
-Dan B.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I was in a store a couple of weeks ago and was annoyed whenever I heard the clerk pronounce "Doos Ex"
Yes, Apparently they do not know of a Day-uhs-ex Machina. (Latin translation God from a Machine)*brain hurts*:D
Looks like Ion Storm should have J.C. Denton give some pronunciation lessons..anti-terrorist style.:emoji_thumbsup:

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
You have to admit, it's embarassing when people think you spent the afternoon playing "Day of Sex". ;)
Here's my game of E3: Link Removed. I've been waiting for this one ever since I saw the high res pics of Retro Helix in NextGen. Now if my @$%@&ing Quicktime would just quit crashing! :angry:
-Dave

Dan B

Screenwriter
Has anyone seen any new steering wheels for the Xbox at E3? I've been holding my breath for a GT or F1 type of wheel with force feedback & pedals from Logitech. A Nascar type wheel is not quite what I want, although I did hear that they were showing one of those for the Xbox. Please tell me I can stop holding my breath. :frowning:
-Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks