What's new

*** Official E3 Announcements & Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I figured I'd go ahead and start a new thread for E3. That way we can keep things in one big thread instead of 30 little ones:). A couple big things already coming in:
Next Ninja Gaiden title announced exclusively for the X-box:
Ninja Link
New Screenshots of Red Dead Revolver. Capcoms new Survival Horror/Action title for the PS2:
Link Dead Revolver
Screenshots have been released of Clock Tower 3 for the PS2(Yes I like the first game:b):
Clock Tower
The Sims announced for the PS2, Fully 3d and redone!:
The Sims
All new screenshots of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic have been shown here:
Star Wars
NEW MOVIE OF STAR WARS KNIGHT OF THE OLD REPUBLIC HERE (Must have Gamespot Complete access):
Episode -1
Counterstrike confirmed for the X-box Live:
Counter Strike
Brandy new Screenshots of Resident Evil 0 for the Gamecube!:
Links are evil
Three new Mario Sunshine pics here:
Mario!
New Screenshots of Capcom Vs SNK 2 for the Gamecube:
Capcom Vs the World
Microsoft announces X-box live games:
X-box Live
EDIT: On a more personal note:
FIRST DIRECT IN GAME FOOTAGE OF PANZER DRAGOON ORTA!!!!!(You must have Gamespot Complete, the pay service, to access this):
Link that made Romier faint
Those are some of the bigger announcements trickling in. Feel free to add your own and discuss whats here. GOtta love E3!:emoji_thumbsup:
PS Gamespot is really doing an out of this world job covering E3 right now. Being a Gamespot Complete customer and an IGN insider, IGN is doing an absolutely mediocre job as of now. I hope they ramp things up soon.

Dan B

Screenwriter
Hey, are you trying to steal my thunder, man? :) I've been posting MS stuff for hours now. I agree that it would be nice to have one thread, although it will grow very large quickly.

Dan B

Screenwriter
I'm totally hyped already & E3 hasn't even begun.

You're right about Gamespot, their coverage has been great. I just signed up for GS Complete's free trial period for E3 coverage only, but it's good so far.

Dan B

Screenwriter
Link Removed has been updated now.
Gamespot has this article on Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance for Xbox, PC, & PS2. The Xbox version is due in November. Among the new features listed are 5 all-new missions.
Alternative Reality has this video of DOA Extreme Volleyball. You know you want it.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

this post will be updated continually until I pass out. - probably not long from now

James St

Supporting Actor
Holy shit, guys. Let me just give a big thank you to both of you for all the info being posted. News is being posted here before it is at IGN or Gamespot. I'm excited about all the great new games but the only bummer is that their releases are so far away. Keep it coming, thanks.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
On the PC side of things..
We have new World of Warcraft Screenshots here (Utterly amazing!):
Warcraft
Brand new Star Wars Galaxies: Empire Divided Screenshots here:
Star Wars
(I personally love the pic of Vader "forcing" the choke on that rebel scum;) )
Here are 9 new movies of Unreal Tournament 2003 (Gamespot Complete only):
Unreal
Oh and James your welcome;).

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Ok so this is now an Official thread and I have stuck it. It will be unstuck on Sunday. Any other threads relating to E3 game news will be merged with this one.
GAME ON!
Dan

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Second Panzer Dragoon Orta Trailer has been posted on Gamespot:
PD Orta
It is absolutely, ridiculously, superbly, without a doubt looking....I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

(You even get to see Azel!)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Resident Evil 0 Screenshots link fixed Paul. I pasted the wrong page before. Try it again.

Dan B

Screenwriter
Well, as my thread was actually a pre-E3 thread (E3 doesn't start until Wednesday) & I worked very hard on it only to have it closed...I will be boycotting this thread & beginning a hunger strike in protest. :angry:
...kidding. I couldn't stage a hunger strike for more than 30 minutes. ;)
-Dan "screw you guys, I'm goin' home" B.

Dan B

Screenwriter
Here are some Gamecube vids over at Link Removed: (might be Insiders only)
-Link Removed
-Link Removed
-Link Removed

Dan B

Screenwriter
From Link Removed:
-Link Removed (DOA Extreme Volleyball screens)
-Link Removed
From Nintendo, Metroid Prime screens:
-Link Removed - Link Removed - Link Removed - Link Removed - Link Removed - Link Removed - Link Removed - Link Removed - Link Removed

Dan B

Screenwriter
-Link Removed has got some Zelda pics Link Removed
-They also have slapped us upside the head with Link Removed screenshots. remember, it's not milking the characters/franchise because it's on a Nintendo system...that only applies to MS & PS2 games :rolleyes (I just spent too much time at the Gaming Age Forums...sheesh, it used to be such a cool forum. :angry: )
From the Link Removed Link Removed has Wario World pics.
And with that, I'm off to finish reading "Opening the Xbox" before I cry myself to sleep. Enjoy all the nudies & news. E3 is almost here.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
You good people have inspired me to join Gamespot Complete. And having viewed the movies for Panzer Dragoon Orta, Star Wars KOTOR, and especially Ninja Gaiden, I can't seem to pick myself up off this floor. Good thing the keyboard cord reaches down here. Sweet merciful heavens...
:D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks