What's new

Official Digital Copy Trade Offers/Requests thread! (1 Viewer)

TheScribe

Auditioning
Real Name
Devon Huey
Hey all, I just found this forum and it looks like a fun place to hang out. I have been hanging over at blu-ray.com for about a year now. Anyway, I just picked up Forgetting Sarah Marshall and there was no digital copy code insert inside. Is there any one else out there who has a spare code that they won't be using? If so thank you so much, it would be very appreciated.

kaseyart

Auditioning
Real Name
Kasey Dwyer
Hello all, just found this forum. I have a few Digital Copy codes that I won't be using or I have more than one. I will get a list together this evening.
I am looking for one that I never had. The disc I bought didn't have the code with it. Just blank where the code should have been. Anyway looking for X-Men Origins Wolverine.
Thanks for your time and I'll get my list together and post soon.

nundroid

Auditioning
Real Name
Fred Dee
I have a transformers 3 (Dark Of The Moon) Digital Copy code to trade if anyone is interested. I would like the Hangover 2 but I'm open to offers! :)

billbauwens

Auditioning
Real Name
Bill Bauwens
I need Green Zone but don't have anything to trade! It's my first blu ray and already I got screwed! No expiration date on back of blu ray or on packaging sticker and Universal tells me the campaign has expired. Help! Anyone feeling charitible?

Josh1981

Auditioning
Real Name
josh
i have a code for x-men origins wolverine just dont know if its gonna work cause i have two and used one so let me know what ones you have to trade for if you are still interested

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
My first post in this thread. I have no desire for digital copies myself, and I feel a little bad for not having bothered to make my discs and codes available for those who do, especially when it's highly likely that many will have expired. Case in point, the Back to the Future trilogy, for which the fine print states: "Code that permits activation of digital copy may not be valid after 11/30/11."

So, how does one find out whether the studio has in fact expired a particular title, or if it's still usable? And IF it's still good...who wants the set? If it's dead, I'm afraid the landfill gets the entire package (less the BDs which I've transferred to a more compact case).

As for turning over the proverbial new leaf, I'll go through the collection to see what else I have to share, but it might be several days before I can spend any real time on that.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
I don't personally use DCs myself, but I did begin transferring them -- well, the ones that will expire soon anyway -- to my PC in case the family wants to use them later. And w/ UltraViolet arriving now -- at least for Warner's DCs -- I'm guessing the UV DCs will also be easier to share(?).

RE: expiration dates, in my experience, I find that most non-Warner DCs don't usually expire right away. Not sure what's the actual timeframe, but I find that most of them will still work for several months after the expiration date. And some of them have expiration dates that run over a year after their original release dates. The Warner DCs seem the worst as they usually expire ~6 months after release dates, and their expiration dates seem pretty concrete w/ little-to-no additional (unspecified) grace period.

Still, I wouldn't worry too much about expiring DCs though. I'm sure it'll become easier and easier to just rip your own DCs of movies you own. That works better anyway since you wouldn't need to worry about DRM in such DCs (although it does take longer to do that at least for now). Either that or maybe UltraViolet will be a feasible solution in the long run...

_Man_

Bumblebee444

Auditioning
Real Name
Johannes Clement
I have a digital copy code for Transformers 3 3D PARAMOUNTDIGITALCOPY. i will trade it for Transformers Dark of The Moon Limited 3D Edition Digital Copy Code for ULTRAVIOLET

Bumblebee444

Auditioning
Real Name
Johannes Clement
I have a digital copy code for Transformers 3 3D PARAMOUNTDIGITALCOPY. i will trade it for Transformers Dark of The Moon Limited 3D Edition Digital Copy Code for ULTRAVIOLET

Nightowl24

Auditioning
Real Name
JDP
Hey I am also looking for the Underworld DC's, let me know if you find anyone and Ill do the same. Thanks!

Voon Jiet

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Voon
Am looking for digital copies (iTunes) for The Avengers, Madagascar 3 and E.T..
In exchange, I can offer codes for digital copies of Mission Impossible 4, Titanic and Jaws. I also have the Ultraviolet code for The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo (US version starring Daniel Craig).
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks