What's new

Official Digital Copy Trade Offers/Requests thread! (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorns
I have Star Trek (2009) digital copy and code.
Does anyone have Marley & Me or The Hangover?
I should be getting Hangover tonight and will trade you for StarTrek. Will PM you.
Sam

shuster28

Auditioning
Real Name
nicolas
Ok so Ive got DC code for hangover and am looking for Inglorious Bastards code...DC disc came with my rental so i need the code ASAP if someone wants to do the trade

Serg0304

Auditioning
Real Name
Sergio
Do the codes work more than once? I have digital copies of The Hangover, Bolt and Twilight but I've used them already. Can they be used again? I have codes to the Twilight Bonuses that I have not used and can give away. I'm looking for Inglorious Bastards Thanks

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Once only, and you generally have to borrow the digital disk from someone else to use them if you are not the original buyer, which makes the whole process a PITA. I wish they just included an iTunes gift code instead and didnt waste the disk.

IlseMJupnur

Auditioning
Real Name
Hailee
I'm looking for a District 9 download code. I only have Harry Potter HBP to trade (I thought I had Inglorious Bastards, although when I checked there was no code paper inside, sorry)

-Hails

I am looking for Valkyrie and X-Men Origins Wolverine...I threw them away (like an idiot) with the wrapping for the discs!!!!!

TREYDC

Auditioning
Real Name
Trey T.
I have unused Slumdog Millionaire DC code and I would like to trade for Zombieland DC code.

wesdunkin

Auditioning
Real Name
wes dunkin
i really need a code for taken... any one got it? i talked to fox and they said they are all the same for taken...

thanks

LeiPedro

Auditioning
Real Name
Lei
I am looking for Marley and Me and Terminator Salvation digital copy codes. I have a few unused codes...Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, Body of Lies, Punisher: War Zone, The Spirit, Valkyrie, The International, and Watchmen.

Quickzoom

Auditioning
Real Name
Shawn
I have digtal copy codes for the following movies. I've listed a couple of the ones I'm looking for as well.

Have: Marley and Me; Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs; Bride Wars; The Day the Earth Stood Still; Nights in Rodanthe; Watchmen.

Would like: Ghosts of Girlfriends Past; Sherlock Holmes; Men Who Stare at Goats; Star Trek.... that just names a few, would be interested in others as well.

boricua22

Auditioning
Real Name
chris
did you get the code yet for taken? i have it, but used it already. fox said they are all the same?

I am looking for the codes for the incredible hulk and x-men origins wolverine. i have taken to trade if it is true that fox said all the codes are the same. otherwise, i would (reasonably) pay for the codes i need if anyone has a paypal account.

I have the one for Sherlock Holmes. Used it on itunes but I think you can use the windows code if you want it.

I been renting from a place that gives you the digital copy. Does anyone have anything current within the last month, i.e. Green Zone.

Watchmen code expired YESTERDAY/img/vbsmilies/htf/angry.gif Does anyone have a non expired code that they would be willing to part with?

possum338

Auditioning
Real Name
kylie
Hey every1 i'm new to this but i was woundering if anyone has the digital copy code for x men origins wolverine Australian version i lost mine and i really want to put it on my ipod. But i don't have anything in return sry...

Need, Paul Blart Mall Cop, Elf, grand torino and he's just not that into you.

I have Juno, Rambo (Several), Hot Tub Time Machine, Batman, Blow, Constantine, Hitman (Several), The Eye, Body of Lies, Wanted (Several)

dodgedyn

Auditioning
Real Name
david gail
I have 3 unused digital copy codes for itunes of the new movie "the last exorcism". Looking to trade these for other movies if there are any takers, please message me.

carissaallen

Auditioning
Real Name
Carissa Allen
I'm new to this, but I need the code for Bride Wars. I don't know if you guys trade codes or just give them out. I don't have any codes besides Dispicable Me but I've used it already.

Thanks,
Carissa

MobStR

Auditioning
Real Name
Bob
Hey Sam, I'm new to all of this and I have a couple of digital copies here without the codes, and I was hoping that maybe you can help me out

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks