What's new

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Just a few days left to redeem the free movies on both Universal and Sony rewards sites.

April is the start of a new quarter, so it is expected that Sony *should* refresh their list on Monday.

Appears both went early instead of later with the 1st falling on the weekend

Universal Digital
Role Models(Unrated)
Role Models
Shaun of the Dead (4K)
Race
Out of Sight
The Mummy (4K) (1999)
Mamma Mia! (4K)
Hot Fuzz (4K)
Evan Almighty
Dumb and Dumber To
Blue Crush
BASEketball
Fried Green Tomatoes

Sony Rewards Digital
Annie (1982)
Armored
Boogeyman 2
Buck and the Preacher
Julie & Julia
Little Man
Not Another Teen Movie (4K)
Starship Troopers (4K)
The Suburbans (SD) -- seems confirmed since all the services list only the SD version
To Sir, With Love (4K)

Last edited:

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Appears both went early instead of later with the 1st falling on the weekend

Universal Digital
Role Models(Unrated)
Role Models
Shaun of the Dead (4K)
Race
Out of Sight
The Mummy (4K) (1999)
Mamma Mia! (4K)
Hot Fuzz (4K)
Evan Almighty
Dumb and Dumber To
Blue Crush
BASEketball
Fried Green Tomatoes

Sony Rewards Digital
Annie (1982)
Armored
Boogeyman 2
Buck and the Preacher
Julie & Julia
Little Man
Not Another Teen Movie (4K)
Starship Troopers (4K)
The Suburbans (SD) -- seems confirmed since all the services list only the SD version
To Sir, With Love (4K)
Upgraded Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, and The Mummy to 4K.

Sony disappoints yet again since I already own the movies that I would want while the rest I have no interest in.

I did see that Prime Video has The Suburbans in HD, for those interested, but the code could redeem as SD regardless.

1680372567347.png

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
image.jpg

Disney+ Exclusive (for now)

This was posted this morning and pulled after 5-10 minutes. Folks thought it was likely a price error at just 25 points and DMI CSR on facebook said it would be back later. Either DMI decided since some folks got it cheap, they'd just relist it as is, or this was meant to be the price to begin with (hard to believe), or they made the same mistake a second time. Very similar but slightly difference than the previous Hot Reward Poster. About 2500 available with RF of 300 so it could eventually hang around long enough to switch to a wide release

2150 Star Wars: Mandalorian Season 3 Poster - Limited Time Offer! Disney+ Members 25 SOLD OUT again not shockingly. There was a 300 Holdback so very possible that at least 150-200 more will show up and just as likely a Non D+ Limited listing will show up eventually though I doubt for 25 points

Last edited:

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
HOT REWARD PREVIEW -- April 12, 2023 Noon ET

Funko Pop! Disney Classics: Mickey and Friends - Mickey Mouse​

400 Pts

6eace019-5913-4bd5-9d78-adfeec57ed6f.jpg

41yZdQBeM4L._AC_SX679_.jpg
FWIW - there are some left. I just went to the page to check (it's cute and I have grandkids that would like it) and discovered it's still available to snag - so I did.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
FWIW - there are some left. I just went to the page to check (it's cute and I have grandkids that would like it) and discovered it's still available to snag - so I did.

Just snagged one too, LOL -- had completely forgot, but just happened to check here now.

Not completely sure what I'll do w/ it though. I actually enjoy (very) sporadically collecting a little Mickey memorabilia and/or fun, but functional, doo-dads myself... but not sure about this as I probably don't have shelf space for it, heh. None of the kids, including young nephew and niece, are all that interested in Mickey (and better not have any grandkids sprung on us anytime soon, LOL... even though I'd love to have grandkids someday).

I have several other Funko merchs from these rewards, but almost all of them are still just sitting in storage as there's not been as much interest in them as I imagined -- I've never really been that interested in Funko Pops myself, but the family seemed interested to some extent.

But they're virtually free for just 400 reward pts each (and I generally have no other use for those pts), so why not? :P

_Man_

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Those Ant-Man Funkos look cute/cool. Woulda gone for them if they're more like 400-500pts each... or maybe if there's just 1 of them at 800pts I guess -- feels like I'd have to get both if I bother at all, and that would probably be a bit too much at 800pts each. Maybe I'll still end up caving since I don't have much use for these points otherwise, LOL.

BTW, wonder what they mean by the "Chase Variant" for the Wasp Funko...

I did spring for that ball cap for 400pts... even though I don't like the way ball caps usually look on me (or the hat head I get afterwards, LOL), but I'll probably just give it to one of my kids...

_Man_

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
NEW DMI HOT REWARD PREVIEW -- APRIL 27, 2023

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 3 Payoff Poster
400 points

(image pending -- they haven't linked it yet, but sent out a mobile notice saying this)

Also note, next week is the Premiere and often during the week there are special Codes and/or rewards (Free Pins?), but these often are 24 hours or sometimes 6-8 hr expiring codes so make sure to check in the evening (6-9 pm ET instead of just daytime hrs (or not at all). The Premiere Events often tend to be Mon or Tuesday and not later in the week

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks