What's new

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Just as a reminder for anyone seeing Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 this week, Disney is doing double points on tickets through May 11.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Major run on this item. Likely to sell out soon
8Mulan (1998) 4K Blu-ray Combo Pack + Digital Code

Already sold out
0SALE - Star Wars: Pop! Pin R2-D2
0Funko Pop Pin: Kylo Ren with chance of Chase Variant
0Star Wars: Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary Pin Set

Even at thes prices, these have sold about 1/2 the available items in less than 4 hours. The Boba Fett Bobble about 2/3 (started around 800)
30Marvel Studios' Sixth Scale Figure - Rocket10550
55IG-11 Sixth Scale Figurine12500
40Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure - Luke Skywalker™ Snowspeeder Pilot13250
255Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett Mystery Pop! Bobble-Head (Receive One)800

HOT REWARD Cap also SOLD OUT this afternoon.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
HOT REWARD PREVIEW -- MAY 10, 2023 NOON ET

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 Keychain

345597089_736587114815015_2953071444827376497_n.jpg

Last weeks rewards -- ROCKET and LUKE Figurines both SOLD OUT yesterday

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Received a response from Movies Anywhere regarding 12 Monkeys in 4K(it's not very encouraging):

Hello Todd,

Thank you for letting us know about the UHD codes. We have checked with our team about 12 Monkeys and we don't have an ETA of when or if the 12 Monkeys UHD will be available in Movies Anywhere. I understand your code is programmed for UHD and if you redeem it in Movies Anywhere, the transaction will be for UHD and you will have access to the 4K resolution once it becomes available. Please keep in mind that we don't have any information on when the 4K resolution will be available.

You can keep your code and redeem it in the future or you can reach out to Universal Studios or Univeral Rewards for more information.

Once in a while, some physical copies are released in UHD, while the digital copy is still only available in HD. It could be the case. Since we don't have any ETA of when or if the UHD copies for 12 Monkeys, Big Miracle and Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie will be available in 4K in Movies Anywhere, we commend reaching out to Universal for more information. The Studio will be able to provide more details about upcoming releases if the information is available to them. I have provided their contact information below:

CONTACT US FORM: Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

Regarding your code, if you receive the code from Universal Rewards, we recommend reaching out to the team directly. Let them know we confirmed that 12 Monkeys UHD is not available in Movies Anywhere, and they may be able to provide more information or make changes to your code. We recommend contacting Universal All-Access Rewards for your specific inquiry. We have provided their contact information below:

Contact Form
-
Universal All-Access Rewards Support

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

Edenize,
Movies Anywhere Customer Care

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Unique offering for Canadian DMI. So far there is no equivalent in the US listings

2 Tickets to Disney's The Little Mermaid Live Action Canadian Premiere Screening in Toronto, Canada 8500 -- not sure how many they started with , but 5 pair available at the moment

Be a part of our world! Now you can attend the Canadian Premiere of Disney's The Little Mermaid in Toronto, Canada at 7:00 PM on May 18, 2023. Redeem a code good for two tickets for the advance screening. Tickets are limited.

Screening is on May 18th at 7:00 PM local time.

Upon arrival to the theater, please check-in with the Disney representatives, letting them know you are a Disney Movie Insiders member.

To gain admission, you must be prepared to show your redemption code (on a mobile device or print-out).

ARRIVE EARLY! Check-in opens at 5:30 PM local time.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Unique offering for Canadian DMI. So far there is no equivalent in the US listings

2 Tickets to Disney's The Little Mermaid Live Action Canadian Premiere Screening in Toronto, Canada 8500 -- not sure how many they started with , but 5 pair available at the moment

Be a part of our world! Now you can attend the Canadian Premiere of Disney's The Little Mermaid in Toronto, Canada at 7:00 PM on May 18, 2023. Redeem a code good for two tickets for the advance screening. Tickets are limited.

Screening is on May 18th at 7:00 PM local time.

Upon arrival to the theater, please check-in with the Disney representatives, letting them know you are a Disney Movie Insiders member.

To gain admission, you must be prepared to show your redemption code (on a mobile device or print-out).

ARRIVE EARLY! Check-in opens at 5:30 PM local time.
I saw a bit ago that they had dropped the price to 5500 after it sat at 5 available for nearly 3 days.

Not much interest at all at that price and without some sort of indication it was going to be a major special deal.
The El Capitan Premiere events in LA were never more than 3000 or so though Ron's Gone Wrong had a 10K Event for some reason though I don't think it was even at a ShowPlace type theater

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
For anybody who isn't near Playa Vista to redeem for that event screening, check your local movie listings. There are some early public screenings of The Little Mermaid beginning on the evening of Wednesday, May 24, which is the same night as that screening. Obviously, these wouldn't be free, but if you just want to be the first to see the movie, you don't necessarily have to be in California to do that.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
May Newsletter 5 Points now active

NEW LISTINGS May 17, 2023 and current approx stock. Also listed close to the original quant and Ringfence numbers

780 -- Disney's Haunted Mansion Teaser Poster - HOT REWARD 400 1200 initial (RF 180)
SOLD OUT -- Star Wars: Ahsoka Teaser Poster 750 D+ member exclusive 750 RF 150
1040 -- Marvel Studios' Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Pop! - Shuri 800 1100 RF 11
47 -- Star Wars: The Mandalorian and The Child 1:4 Scale Figure 27500 50 RF 3

So far the only re-listing I can find today
4 -- Mulan Member Exclusive Market Tote (Limited Edition) 1400 RF 0

LATE ADDITION of an old Freebie -- still cheap, but not free
9400 -- Disney+ Linked Members Only! Marvel Studios' ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA Pym Particle Pin 25

More magazine redemptions added as well

735 -- Nat Geo Kids Magazine 1-Year Subscription for U.S. Members 1200
644 -- Nat Geo Little Kids Magazine 1-Year Subscription for U.S. Members 1200

Last edited:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Obviously that reward makes sense for next week because it is the new film's opening week. But it's funny to me that we're back to Little Mermaid posters. One of the earliest rewards I remember getting from Disney Movie Rewards in the program's infancy was this poster for the original film.

51hm5eD94IL._AC_.jpg

Incidentally, the first DVD that featured points was the Platinum Edition of The Little Mermaid released on October 6, 2006, which is the day that the program launched. This artwork was designed for the 1997 theatrical re-release. They had a bunch of vintage (non-current) posters when the rewards program was first launched. I wish they still did that sort of thing. I took this poster to my dorm room in college. Per college rules, it had to be taken down at the end of every year, even though I always came back to the same room. We also had to use sticky putty to hang posters because we weren't allowed to put holes in the wall, and the putty would come loose from time to time. So every now and again it would fall and need to be re-hung during the year. By the time I graduated college, all my posters were in such poor condition from several years of coming up and down with sticky putty and general wear and tear that they were no longer useable and I had to throw them out. I miss that poster a lot. It was one of the best things I had on my wall in my dorm.

I don't really have a whole lot of space on my walls for new posters anymore because they are covered, but I would redeem for this one again if they brought this poster back. I have no expectation they will actually do that, but I would jump on it if they did.

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Wow, you are one of the extemely few people I know that got posters in that era. The information of the rewards from pre-2011 are difficult to find. I didn't get my first one until nearly 10 years later.

From my notes that I've found on Posters, these were the 2006 releases
1300 points each
Finding Nemo Official Film Poster
Incredibles Original Film Poster
Lion King Original 2002 IMX Film Poster
Little Mermaid Original Film Poster
Young Black Stallion - Original Film Poster

2007-2010 they were even more sporadic, These are the only other one's I can find that were offered though I'd be shocked if I'm not missing some.
Brother Bear - Original Film Poster425 ots2007
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Original Film Poster10002007
Herbie Fully Loaded Original Film Poster10002007
National Treasure - Original Film Poster10002007
High School Musical 3: Senior Year Theatrical Poster9002008
WALL-E Poster9002008
Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience Poster4002009

In 2010 there were at least 10 offered so they got more frequent afterwards

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
NEW DMI REWARDS -- MAY 24, 2023

Approx stock at 12:30 pm ET listed
2500 -- Disney's The Little Mermaid Payoff Poster - HOT REWARD 400
1160 -- Disney's The Little Mermaid Pop! - Ursula 800
4490 -- Ariel and Friends by Nikkolas Smith Member-Exclusive Print 1250

This item was up for 15-20 minutes and got pulled. Initially with 2700 available and last I saw still 2100. This was rumored to be available tomorrow so either there was an error with too many redemptions or maybe somebody at Disney jumped the gun and put it up early. If you're interested check intermittently (or I'll post if it comes back) or make sure tomorrow
2100 -- Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary Poster 400

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks