What's new

Not a rant-Info and Question on JOHN DOE 3/21 (1 Viewer)

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
My local Fox affiliate decided to preempt JOHN DOE last night in favor of showing The Fox News Network's war coverage. But they didn't say anything about when they would show that episode.

Did all Fox affiliates do this? Does anyone know when the episode will be shown.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Thanks for the feedback. I sent an email to my local Fox affiliate asking about it. I will also call their programming department on Monday.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Looks like my local affiliate, WSVN-7, was the only Fox affiliate nationwide to pre-empt JOHN DOE. Can I rant now? Seriously though, if one wanted to watch the Fox News Network coverage of this, they could have changed to that station, or some other all news station.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
It aired in Omaha.

The title was "Doe or Die", but they could've called it "Doe Hard", too. :)

An ex-cop took Avery and the rest of the precinct hostage, ostensibly as a revenge move for Avery getting him kicked off the force years earlier. He was threatening to release smallpox unless his demands were met. Doe did his best Bruce Willis imitation and was doing a good job for awhile of foiling the plan. Later it turned out that the "smallpox" the ex-cop was using was just vanilla extract, and his real target was to steal all the smallpox vaccine that the CDC sent over in case of a release of the virus. Needless to say, Doe saved the day.

That's all I can really remember from it. Hope it was sufficient.

phil-w

Stunt Coordinator
Is it just me or does anyone else think John Doe is the McGyver for the new millenium?

At least he was in this episode making his numerous concoctions and weapons out of common materials.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks