What's new

Northern VA/DC Area (1 Viewer)

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
Greg sent you an E-Mail with some more details. My main system consists of Proceed AVP Preamp, PMDT with PVP updrade for a DVD/CD transport, Proceed HPA3 Amp for the front channels, BPA2 Amp for the rears. I have a Pioneer Elite CLD-59 as a LD source, a Sharp 64 inch HD Ready TV, 2 Rel Storm III subs which operate as the ".1" channel in theater and in stereo for music, Thiel 7.2s as the left and right, Thiel MCS1 as the center and 2 Thiel Power Points as the rears which are also connected to a Phase Technology Octave 1.0 sub with its own built in electronic crossover. The bedroom system which is interconnected to the main system includes a Sony 9000ES DVD/SACD and Sony 444ES Receiver.

Bruce N

Second Unit
Looks like I'm only going to have a couple hours on Saturday. I'll have to skip out about 6pm. Looking forward to meeting some local HTF folk!
Bruce
------------------
"Why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic lifeform?"

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
The pics looked very cool. I loved the thumbs down coat hanger pic!
biggrin.gif
Hee hee hee. Phil I really want to hear some music on your system some time, I have only heard Theil speakers up at Gifted Listener but I loved them.
I'm going to have another meet at my house fairly soon after I have my ICBM in hand. We will demo DVD-A and watch non-DVD movie "The Frighteners Director's Cut" (as per request) as well as other demo stuff.
------------------
Philip Hamm
Pat's the best!™
AIM: PhilBiker
click on the little green house to see the evolution of my home theater!

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
The thumbs up and down were my suggestion - Bruce is holding a cable I made that we played with. We can get together at any time just drop me an E-Mail with your number.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks