What's new

Northern VA/DC Area (1 Viewer)

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
On Saturday September 8 from 4 PM forward there will be a meet commencing at Chris Lana's house in Herndon and then at my place on Sterling. More details to follow.

Bruce N

Second Unit
I'm interested! I'm in Leesburg.
Bruce
------------------
"Why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic lifeform?"

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
If I am not working I would love to go.
Frank
------------------
movie.jpg
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=Nightdog&acceptadult=true

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
Frank - expect that we will spend about 4-6:30ish at Chris Lana's place and then do something for food and then head over to my place until whenever so you can likely show up somewhere and something will be going on. I actually have a couple of systems currently running so depending on the interest and what people want to do it might last a bit.

This is great a movie party right close to my neighborhood.
I live in Ashburn VA or will soon when my new home gets finished. My wife and I would love to attend.
I was planning on hosting a few parties myself when our home is finished "Scooter style" Well nobody can host a outdoor movie party as good as Scooter. :)
Thanks
Lee J. Buividas

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I plan on coming too. I live in the Montclair/Dumfries area.
Hmmm, I wonder if I can host a party with my 27" JVC and Kenwood HTB-503. Ehhh, prolly not.
laugh.gif

Bill Lucas

Supporting Actor
Count me in!! My home is halfway between the two listed homes. I'd be glad to be a waypoint between the two. :)

Bruce N

Second Unit
Still looking forward to this.
The Richmond meet has been moved to September 15th so there are HTF meets two weekends in a row! WOOHOO!
Bruce
------------------
"Why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic lifeform?"

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
I will be meeting with Chris Lana most likely next week and then will post more info and send directions to everyone who had responded that they are coming. Ours will be like 2 meets just in itself.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
I'll be on vacation in Vermont that weekend so happily I won't be able to attend. :) I'd love to come but I'd rather be in Vermont.
wink.gif

------------------
Philip Hamm
AIM: PhilBiker

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
Phil - we'll send you some pictures to post and we can get together to do that less enjoyable HT stuff anytime.

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
The HT Meet will commence at Cris Lana's house in Herndon on Sat. Sept. 8 at 4:00PM. We will play with Chris' toys until people get hungry (6-6:30?) and we decide what to eat and then we will head over to my house in Sterling. Let us know any special requests or feel to bring something you would like to hear or see on a different system. I expect to be able to do DD vs. DTS, LD vs. DVD, CD vs. SACD, DVD transport vs. DVD transport vs. CD transport vs. transport and lots of other fun comparisons.

Ajoy

Auditioning
I will make it if I back on time from my trip on saturday, is there a time by which you need to know ? , Also I am newbie to the world of serious home theater, Is this also a place to address some of my questions with respect to design and layout of a new home theater.?? thx ajoy

GregE

Agent
Just stumbled across this. Sounds great. I live in Fairfax/Chantilly. I'll have to check my schedule to be certain. What equipment will you have? I've been anxious to listen to some nOrh speakers but haven't located anyone local with a set. By any chance does anyone have a set that they'd like to show off?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks