FS: Speakerbuilders Tool Special - DC Metro (local pickup) Preferred

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Wayne Ernst, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Wayne Ernst

Wayne Ernst Cinematographer

These tools have been SOLD

I have the following items for sale, which would be a great set of "starting" tools for anyone getting into building speakers or subwoofers for yourself:

- 2-speed Craftsman jig saw
    - 1 1/4 HP Black and Decker router
    - 10" Delta table saw with stand, mitre guage and rip fence

The jig saw is an "oldie but goodie" and was used by me for several years until recently purchasing a Bosch jig saw.

The router is another "oldie but goodie" and has served me well. Just a small chip is missing out of the black plastic base plate, but this does not harm the performance of the router in any way.

The Delta table saw was purchased new last fall. I decided that I wanted to get a different table saw for ripping wider materials, so this one is for sale. As indicated, it includes the base/stand and all the accessories along with a 10" carbide blade that still has some good life left on it. I've used this saw less than a dozen times since I've purchased it. New, this saw is currently being sold for $99.99 + tax at Lowes.

Price for all 3 pieces: $80.00

As I've indicated up in the subject line of this thread, I'd prefer to sell these tools locally - Northern VA, DC, MD area. I don't have any of the original boxes and the weight would make the shipping charges a bit high.

2. DanielGM

DanielGM Stunt Coordinator

sent you email

3. Wayne Ernst

Wayne Ernst Cinematographer

These tools have been SOLD