What's new

No news on SVS (full-range) speakers? (1 Viewer)

Kenneth Harden

Screenwriter
Thought there might be something by this point, but nothing. I really want to see what is coming.

Surprised more people are not getting anxious :D

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Kenneth

It is my impression that they are working on their sub/sat speakers. And that we will see them this year.

As far as full range speakers, I would not expect anything for at least a year.

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Ken,

The first main speaker effort (sub/sat) is very much still happening, albeit a bit behind what we wanted. Engineering cutoff is largely achieved but we're still in a period of user listening (internal) and production decision is being held till that's done.

Prototype parts by the hundreds have been flying around the world via more next day accounts than our accountant knew existed so trust me we're moving mountains to keep this new product line shipping before Christmas time.

Officially it's not even green-lighted though so no announcement is on our website yet regarding an ETA.

Everyone knows we HATE vaporware trotted out by anyone (most of all us), no matter if it's a car, software or a new cell phone. "Slips" are a fact of life in this business but we don't use that as an excuse either.

There's about 20 things (really) that are being held in abeyance pending our production decision so I promise this train is still moving (and being painted simultaneously. Neatly, staying in the lines, with proper attention to aesthic value... and wringing every last bit of response out of every part in the chain. As you would expect from us ;^).

Ron

Kenneth Harden

Screenwriter
Ron, its all good. Just mainly interested in when we would get our 'first peak'. I have not heard anything for months and wondered if I had missed a thread. I was under the impression it was supposed to be the end of summer, but Christmas is fine (good things come to those who...)

There are enough speakers in the world, and me of all people do not want yet another half-ass job being released, so I am not in a hurry!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks