What's new

Nirvana music boxset?? (1 Viewer)

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
Hello, I was just cruising around the net, and I came across this link Link Removed talking about a Nirvana boxset that is supposed to come out in 2001.
Has anyone heard any info on this ever/in the last while? The news peice is from last year, so I don't know if this is still being planned for release.
Thanks.
Andrew
------------------
My Anime on DVD List

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
Sadly, it looks like the fight between Courtney Love and (I think) Universal Music Group is not going to end soon and that means alot of unreleased stuff is sitting in a vault. There have been many rumors about a boxed set including live shows and rare tracks. I've taken to 'alternate' methods to obtain these shows/tracks for the time being.
Check outwww.nirvanaclub.com and the news section there for good information.
------------------
DVDs | CDs
Mandrake, in the name of Her Majesty and the Continental Congress, come here and feed me this belt, boy!

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
Yep, Y100 here in Philly has been playing a decent amount of Nirvana recently. And often after the song the DJ says theres a court battle between Courtney Love and Dave / Kris over the bands last recorded track. It'd be nice to have this box (with the song) for the 10th anniversiary, but who knows what will happen.
JQ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks