What's new

Nice sunset pic I thought I'd share. (1 Viewer)

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
Father went up to a friends cabin up here in Saskatchewan a little while ago and snapped this pic of the sunset. Just thought I'd share.

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
Well lets see if I can do it for you :p)

Cam

Edit:
Heh, that didn't quite work (stupid free webspace). You need to get some real webspace Cam ;)

If you have a URL to the exact place the image file is being stored you just enter it in the text of your post like so:

the url goes here[/url]

Or you can copy the path to the image file into the clipboard. Then up in the vB formating area find the button that says "IMG" and click it, past the path and hit ok. Done.

Although, be careful not to be cruel to those who don't have high speed. We're not to bad right now as each pic is only 30k.

Edit2:
Here, I'll cheat and just put the pic on my webspace where I can link directly to it.

camsunset.jpg

Rob Gillespie

Senior HTF Member
Here's one I snapped last December during a long drive from the east coast of England back to home. The sky was like this for about fifteen minutes tops. I was lucky to find somewhere to stop.

Bill_D

Supporting Actor
Cam, Use this link for VB code for most tasks including posting a pic. Right click on the picture in the source link and go to properties to get the address to use in the code.
Here you go. I'll put it on your tab. Saving up for a new baby VTX.

Chris Derby

Second Unit
Sorry about the size of that one.. i don't have Photoshop here @ work. If somebody wants to make that about 800x600 & filesize friendly I'll relink.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
You know, because of those pics, I'm just going to sit and watch sunsets this weekend. Great pics!

Bruce

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I've got a nice picture of a sunset (a little after primetime though) of Kauai's Kalalau Beach except I think I lost the online version of it when Photopoint ceased being free and I ceased using it.
Nice pictures everybody, lets see some sunrises too :)
Jay

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
one of the best AH threads I've seen in a long time.
Sometimes it's the simple things. Great sunsets are one of the most soothing experiences in my life I've found. Really puts your head on straight. :)

Cam S

Screenwriter
Sometimes it's the simple things. Great sunsets are one of the most soothing experiences in my life I've found. Really puts your head on straight.
Seth, I couldn't agree with you more.
BTW Dustin, I use Shaw for an ISP, and I could have sworn I got 20mb's of server space for webpages, any ideas?
Here's a pic I took a few weeks ago. It was at sunset but just after. First time ever cathcing lightning on film, and wow, did it ever look awsome, and SOOO close!!
http://groups.msn.com/Camshumbleabod...to&PhotoID=244

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
http://support.shaw.ca/webspace/default.htm
Appearantly you have somewhere between 10mb and 70mb (their webpage is very unclear). Anyways that link is instructions for activating and uploading stuff to your account. I also can't find anything about a bandwidth limit on the space. They list rather small ones for the business packages, but don't say anything about personal ones. Guess you'll have to phone to find that one out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks