What's new

Nice sunset pic I thought I'd share. (1 Viewer)

Jared_B

Supporting Actor
Ok, my turn.
Here are some of my better sunset pics. I love taking pictures of sunsets, and try to whenever I can.
This first batch was taken from a plane somewhere over the N. California/Oregon coast, so the pictures are a little fuzzy.
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
This one was taken from the front porch of my honeymoon suite in Cancun, Mexico.
Link Removed
These next two shots where both in Mazatlan, Mexico. This first one was taken at a resort that we stayed at.
Link Removed
This one was taken from the top of a lighthouse at the southern tip of Mazatlan. The lighthouse is 500 some feet above sea level, and we had to hike that 500 vertical feet up a rocky trail (the lighthouse itself is actually very small, just located on a small mountain). The hike was worth it, as that one is my favorite sunset picture.
Link Removed

Cam S

Screenwriter
Jared, NICE pics!! I especially like the ones from way up in the air, from a plane I assume. That gives the sunset a totally different look. What did you use to take those pictures??

Jared_B

Supporting Actor
Thanks, Cam.
All pictures were taken with a Canon S20 (two year old, 3.3 MP). Of course, they've been resized in this instance.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Jared,
LOVE the pics. That sunset #1 is simply stunning and #5 and #6 look like postcards. Makes me yearn to work the dayshift again.

Bruce

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
No Audrey.
But man, you can walk around with your eyes closed and bump into something awesome in Paris. London was a blast, but Paris was so beautiful. I was dumbfounded by how incredible it was, and this was going in knowing it would be good. Every corner we turned led to something new and wonderful.
That said, London would still be my choice to back to next just because you can have so much fun there, with an unlimited tube pass and enough pounds that is. :)

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
BTW, a little surprise with my Paris picture.
It was a fantastic picture (luck, not skill) but there were 2 people on our boat who's heads were in the picture. A little PSP later and they were gone. The fiancee was very impressed.
Of course, knowing this you can at least find one spot. I hid it well but had to fabricate a lot of space. The other was done within 10 seconds thanks to the surrounding space matching so well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks