What's new

Next wave of Superbit titles? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
This whole superbit thing has got me all excited! I am a purist and the only thing I want out of a dvd is the absolute best picture and sound quality possible. I could care less about the 6 hrs of extra crap they put on dvd's. I mean who has really watched all that stuff? So thank you for SUPERBITS! Anyway, I was just wondering does anybody know the next movies that are coming out on Superbit dvd? On my Fith Element brochure it shows Bram Stokers Dracula, Gattaca and The Patriot being released in Dec. Any other coming out?
------------------
"I'm your Huckelberry"

Brett Cameron

Stunt Coordinator
Dracula,Patriot, and Gattaca have been announced for a December 7th release. My guesses on more Superbit titles from Sony would be Godzilla,Last Action Hero(if they do a GREAT job on the DTS audio I might have to consider upgrading to DTS since the DD 5.1 track on the original release is the best I have heard!),Bad Boys, and Cliffhanger. Those could all be possibilities for the another wave of Superbits.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I can't wait for Patriot. However, considering the video and audio was very good on the first release, I wonder how much they can improve upon it. There was some notable grain in shots (maybe that would be removed in a Superbits format), and a good DTS track would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks