What's new

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
FYI, my replacement disc from Shout! was delivered in today's mail.
dpippel .......Mine was to go out yesterday. I sent Shout a reply about a Tracking # but No answer. ? Did you get a Tracking # ? Is that missing Tub scene back ?

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
dpippel .......Mine was to go out yesterday. I sent Shout a reply about a Tracking # but No answer. ? Did you get a Tracking # ? Is that missing Tub scene back ?
The missing frames in the tub scene are indeed restored on the replacement disc. I didn't get a tracking number, only an email from Shout! letting me know that my disc was scheduled to be shipped on 1/31/22 via USPS First Class Mail. Their message also stated that not all shipments would include tracking info. Mine did not.

1643761121550.png

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Yes like an id number? I am not actually sure what the diffwrench is that I should be looking for
I believe they have different disc ID numbers, as you can see in the two images I uploaded. In the left-hand image, which is the replacement disc with the corrected frames, notice the "R1" at the end of the numeric ID number. In the right-hand image, which is the original disc with the missing frames, there's no such designation. I believe that "R1" stands for "Revision 1" on the corrected disc. Perhaps someone else who's received their replacement can confirm.

IMG_6619.jpeg IMG_6618.jpeg

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
I believe they have different disc ID numbers, as you can see in the two images I uploaded. In the left-hand image, which is the replacement disc with the corrected frames, notice the "R1" at the end of the numeric ID number. In the right-hand image, which is the original disc with the missing frames, there's no such designation. I believe that "R1" stands for "Revision 1" on the corrected disc. Perhaps someone else who's received their replacement can confirm.

View attachment 127154 View attachment 127155
Thanks dpippel ! :) I will post a photo and confirm when I receive mine.

Robert Saccone

Premium

View attachment 127154 View attachment 127155
Thanks. I ordered my discs from Shout after the replacement was announced and my order was delayed. Presumably because the disc wasn’t ready. This will give me something to check mine against. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks