What's new

News Babes..uh oh, uhhh News Persons? (1 Viewer)

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
With the recent events happening and a large number of people watching the news, I thought a new thread was in order. A thread that will bring to light the positive aspects of watching the news.
I like to watch Fox and Friends just before work and I find E.D. Donahay to be a beautiful blond news babe. http://foxnews.com/story/0,2933,1237,00.html
Paula Zahn now on CNN has been looking delicious lately too.
What are your favorites? Ladies, feel free to chime in about your favorite News Dudes.
------------------
We are the citizens of the United States of America. Resistance is futile. We CANNOT be stopped so don't bother trying.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Paula Zahn is my probably my favorite. Even at 45, she looks great! She's not a bad reporter either.
biggrin.gif
I actually do believe that she is fantastic.
I don't like E.D. that much. She used to be here in the Pittsburgh market using the alias "Edie Tarbox" --I kid you not! Wouldn't "sticky bush" been better? umm...maybe not. She seems to have an attitude and I can't stand her twisted political views.
Daryn Kagan is damn hot. I've always had a thing for brunettes anyway and she used to be a sports reporter. Gotta love a babe that is into sports.
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Easy, for me it would definatly be Jillian Barbarie!
yum.gif
She used to be a weather girl.
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and woman of our military and their families!

Darren H

Second Unit
Ashleigh Banfield. No doubt. I just read that her favorite movie is "Raising Arizona." I think I'm in love.
news-1.gif

[Edited last by Darren H on September 25, 2001 at 07:19 AM]

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes
"Laurie Dhue of FoxNews is easy on the eyes. "
Yeah, but don't you think her mouth is just weird?
[Edited last by Hugh Jackes on September 24, 2001 at 10:49 AM]

Craig Chatterton

Stunt Coordinator
On the local Fox station here a while back, they used to have a weather girl named Daria O'Neal come out and do a quick weather shot during a commercial break (usually during Star Trek TNG - They really knew how to keep us trekkies watching during the commercial breaks. :) ). Anyway, she's a morning DJ now for a local radio. I couldn't find a photo of her, but here's a few shots: http://www.947nrk.com/morningshow/morningshow.jhtml
------------------
Virgo: All Virgo's are extremely friendly and intelligent, except for you. Expect a big surprise today, when you wind up with your head impaled upon a stick.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
anyone from calgary the last few years knows Tara McCool...... *drool*.... don't know where she is now....
Lisa Bowes, getting a little older but dayammmm she was a hottie.... she does sports for the Score.
does the chick that does the weather on fox morning football count? dont know her nname.....
where's willow bay now? i remember her on inside the NBA.... with ahmad rashad..... then on CNN I think.. is she still there?
------------------
I AM CANADIAN!

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
I'm having a problem recalling one name...I believe it is Liz Cho, from World News Tonight on ABC. Corrections are welcomed. Liz? Like I said, I can't remember her name, but she is stunning. Long, dark hair, beautiful face..
------------------
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. -Franklin D. Roosevelt.
My Top 10 of 2000 My Top 10 of 2001

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
Daryn Kagan is damn hot.
I'm with you, Tom! Daryn Kagan used to be a reporter in Phoenix when I resided there and I had the pleasure to meet her on a few occasions. She looks twice as good in person.
------------------
"The last thing I want to remembered as is an annoying blabbermouth." - Del Griffith
Link Removed
my DVD collection

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Chelsea Sobel used to do the traffic for Fox channel 5 in New York City. She has sinced moved to Springfield, MA and I don't get to see her any more.
frown.gif
The picture does not do her justice.
sobel1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks