What's new

News Babes..uh oh, uhhh News Persons? (1 Viewer)

Colton

Supporting Actor
I've always thought Robin Marsh was sexy.
news9_marsh_200x150.jpg

- Colton

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
We were blessed in this town to have the morning news delivered to us by Contessa Brewer before she became a brunette and ran off to MSNBC:
031212_brewer_vsml_7a.vsmall.jpg

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
In Washington DC we have Tracy Neale:
0557143917_NEALE.jpg

Who does a very good job and her station WUSA9 does local news in HDTV, one of the first in the country.
We also have Alison Starling:
alison_starling.jpg

That picture is not very good. There's a local morning Shock Jock "Elliot in the Morning", he's got an intern who they call "Flounder" who is infatuated with Allison. He finally got to meet her at an appearance at a local county fair a few months ago. Fantastically hilarious radio.

Armando Zamora

Second Unit
Real Name
aromaz odnamra
We also have Alison Starling:

That picture is not very good. There's a local morning Shock Jock "Elliot in the Morning", he's got an intern who they call "Flounder" who is infatuated with Allison. He finally got to meet her at an appearance at a local county fair a few months ago. Fantastically hilarious radio.
Alison Starling definitely qualifies as a news babe.

I heard that bit on the radio...hilarious.

Felipe S

Stunt Coordinator
One that I always liked was the lead anchor to Primer Impacto, a spanish news/entertainment program on univision.
her name is Myrka Dellanos
myrka14.jpg

here's another pic
Myrka.jpg

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
Works for me Felipe!
Don't forget Philip, in Washington you've also got Helen Thomas. Can't wait for what she told Linda Tripp :)
bcahelen.jpg

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
what possible difference could it make to you
I think it's the thought of her and Vin together. Kinda ruins the fantasies. Ewww! It's like she's 'tainted'. LOL
It's like admiring a beautiful woman for a bit and then she takes out a cigarette and lights up.
smiley_puke.gif

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
But what possible difference could it make to you, John?
Well, it would keep me from wanting to destroy Vin Diesel for one. ;)
Mark nailed it, fantasy girls are always better when they aren't attached to someone for real, and yes, there is a smidge of jealousy there, she's just so freakin' hot.
Ah well, what can you do?
BTW, that weathergirl for Primer Impacto is SMOKIN'! I just might have to tune in sometime.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Yes, this is but a thread by guys oggling beautiful news actresses and not worth getting worked-up over. I know that.

But for your information, Helen Thomas is one of the great journalists of our time, a White House correspondent who has reigned from the days of JFK to the darker era of today. She, in fact, is a hero of mine, one who communicated with me briefly just a couple of years ago, after I had e-mailed her enthusiastically about a superb column she had written.

At any rate, carry on.

Mike Brogan

Second Unit
It's like admiring a beautiful woman for a bit and then she takes out a cigarette and lights up.
And I've yet to meet one guy who still won't talk to(and pursue) said beautiful woman if she strikes up a conversation with them...even after their smiley face pukes. (insert emoticon I guess)

Users who are viewing this thread