What's new

New Pearl Jam DVD available (1 Viewer)

ChadM

Stunt Coordinator
Just to let everyone know there is a new PJ dvd available via their website. It is of a concert in Seattle before the most recent tour started. The date is 12/6/02 I think. Good quality PCM track. Songs tend to come from the new album with such favorites as Creed Disease, Elderly Woman and Evolution thrown in. Yellow Ledbetter is an encore number.

This is a big contrast from the Touring Band 2000 DVD in it is a smaller venue and the band seems to have it's guard down a little.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Well I for one hope this thread stays open. That other thread titled as a discussion of their new album, which I didn't bother to purchase, thus would have never sifted through 6 pages to find this information. PJ Live DVD is worthy I think of its own thread.

Thanks for the heads up!

George See

Second Unit
I'd have to say excellent DVD and a great contrast to the Touring Band 2000....Very intimate setting very informal. It is heavey on the new material so if you don't like their new album you may be dissapointed. However it does contain very good versions of yellow ledbetter, daughter and Do the evolution. It is also in widescreen for those that care, no dolby digital though but as already stated the stereo track is very nice. Picture quality is better than the touring band DVD. Absolutly no extras and the packaging is kinda cheap and flimsy, but the low price of the dvd I paid 15.00, more than makes up for the barebones disc. I'd have to say it's a no brainer for Pearl Jam fans.

ChadM

Stunt Coordinator
You are all very welcome. I figured a head's up would be good as I just ran across this on their website.

My favorite moment is Mike wailing at the beginning of Save You.

ChadM

Stunt Coordinator
Oh yeah - other favorite moment - Ed forgets the words during Corduroy.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
My favorite moment is Mike wailing at the beginning of Save You
mine too, that is so nasty. if i tried that, i'd get all my fingers caught in the strings, and break half of them. great dvd, much better than touring band 2000. i still like single video theory too, that was a strange little dvd.

CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks