What's new

New NVidia GeForce 4 Go for notebook computers (1 Viewer)

Robert Burkes

Second Unit
I posted this in the computers forum but thought it might be relevant discussion here as well:
Has anyone heard anything about the new NVidia GeForce 4 Go video card for notebook computers? Sounds absolutely wonderful. I'm drooling thinking about it. I opted to get a notebook computer because I'm a college student and found the mobile possibilities too beneficial. The only thing I've missed is being able to play graphics intensive games, and now, it sounds like I'll be gaming with the best of them! I'm excited! Does anyone know when this will be released for upgrade of an existing computer or how much it will cost? Later, guys!
Rob
P.S. - Here's NVidia's press release:
http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?IO=IO_20021011_5981

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
I can only think of two laptops that allow you to upgrade your videocard, one is by Alienware and the other is by Dell. Most laptops have everything built onto one board.

have you looked at the Radeon Mobility 9000 Pro....it actually has many features of the Radeon 8500, whereas the GeFORCE 4 Go is carrying GeFORCE 2 features.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
ATI supposedly will launch a new line of Radeon chips for the laptop market that supposedly outdo all of the GeForce4Go chips.
Wait. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks