What's new

New James Bond DVDs sold separately? (1 Viewer)

Haden

Supporting Actor
Are the new James Bond DVDs released this week being sold separately, or only in the box sets? I'm only wanting to get You Only Live Twice and OHMSS, but I can't find them for sale individually online.

HankM

Second Unit
Sorry but no, they are not. I don't know why MGM did this. Wouldn't they believe the single copies would sell more. I need Thunderball, Diamonds Are Forever and For Your Eyes Only. I believe a forum memeber posted that they will be available seperately in March-April.

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
That would be nice..I read somewhere maybe not until early 2005. For whatever reason, OHMSS is my favorite Bond movie, not necessarily the best one, and I'd like a really good DVD version. And most of the others mentioned above too. But I really don't want all (or even most) of the movies in the sets. IMO there are some real dogs in there...to be expected in such a long franchise (most other franchises IMO are worse, most are dogs by the second or at best the third one). Since everybody *knows* they'll eventually release the discs separately, I guess they're hoping that Christmas sales of the sets will be big.

Timo_T

Auditioning
Haden,

if you have a region-free DVD player, check some european online retailers. I think all Bond flicks have been released separately here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks