What's new

New game to play & scores to beat! (1 Viewer)

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
i just got 2169

Tom, looking forward to coming to Auburn this year for football??? You have no Dwight Freeney anymore.....

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
Tom, looking forward to coming to Auburn this year for football??? You have no Dwight Freeney anymore.....
Absolutely Paul- And yes, losing Dwight Freeney is big time. It amazes me that Julius Peppers went as high as he did in the draft just because he has the "look" or body of a proto NFL pass-rusher (he had a terrible year last year). I'd be willing to bet loads of money that Freeney will have a better Pro career. That guy is a freak. He could change a game faster than any player I have ever seen at SU (and yes, this includes Donovan McNabb).

As for Auburn, the game last year in the Dome ranks as one of my all-time favorite Cuse games because it was the first game after 9/11. There was a flag at every seat, and Gov. Pataki was there to inspire the crowd. It was such a Patriotic atmosphere, and it would have been the best game of the year whether SU won or lost. What an atmosphere!

I'm looking forward to watching SU go down to Auburn...I think you guys will be the real deal this year. If I recall, you had many young players as starters and were losing only a minimal number of key players. I don't know where you'll rank pre-season, but I think you guys have a good shot at the SEC. Just so as long as you beat Florida (God I hate them). Should be a tough matchup for my Orangemen!

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
This game is on the samsung phones, but instead of a worm its a ribbon.. :)

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Dammit I was gonna start my make up work sense spring break is almost over. Instead I just played this for 45 minutes. My high score was some were around 1500. I can't play anymore though. Must finish work.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks