What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

New Gallery Added (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I have added a new gallery on the forum that will allow you to upload your favorite pictures to our server.

So if you have some pictures that you would like to upload go to http://www.hometheaterforum.com/picsgallery/index.php
and upload some pictures.

I have also added a link on the left right across from the "New Thread" button called "Photo Gallery".

Parker

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Cool idea! I probably won't use it personally, since I already have a smugmug account, but I can see this being very useful for others without any webspace of their own.

Although, the 90K limit is a little harsh for us photography buffs that want our picture presented in the best quality, but oh well. :)

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Cool idea! I probably won't use it personally, since I already have a smugmug account, but I can see this being very useful for others without any webspace of their own.

Although, the 90K limit is a little harsh for us photography buffs that want our picture presented in the best quality, but oh well. :)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully members will find it useful.

I am trying to limit the bandwidth usage that these pictures could use up if the file size is much larger.

I could increase this amount a little. What would you suggest?

Parker

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully members will find it useful.

I am trying to limit the bandwidth usage that these pictures could use up if the file size is much larger.

I could increase this amount a little. What would you suggest?

Parker

John Kilroy

Stunt Coordinator
Nice, Parker. I uploaded some images and it worked well. Although the upload java applet never loaded correctly.

Thanks!

JK

John Kilroy

Stunt Coordinator
Nice, Parker. I uploaded some images and it worked well. Although the upload java applet never loaded correctly.

Thanks!

JK

John Kilroy

Stunt Coordinator
I've uploaded a few more images, and it looks like Parker increased the filesize to 100K.

Parker, I uploaded some tasteful nudes. Due to the lighting I used, there are no naughty bits showing, and they are PG rated.

Nonetheless, please review, and if you think they are in violation, let me know and I will remove.

JK

John Kilroy

Stunt Coordinator
I've uploaded a few more images, and it looks like Parker increased the filesize to 100K.

Parker, I uploaded some tasteful nudes. Due to the lighting I used, there are no naughty bits showing, and they are PG rated.

Nonetheless, please review, and if you think they are in violation, let me know and I will remove.

JK

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
nice pictures john, i love the one of the bird with the yellow background. i'd say the nudes are tasteful, PG rated.

CJ

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
nice pictures john, i love the one of the bird with the yellow background. i'd say the nudes are tasteful, PG rated.

CJ

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
i uploaded a gallery of pictures that i took, most of the pictures are 640 x 480 or smaller, and using the save for web feature in photoshop, i can make the file size pretty small, well within the 90k limit. i could have made them a fair amount smaller still.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
i uploaded a gallery of pictures that i took, most of the pictures are 640 x 480 or smaller, and using the save for web feature in photoshop, i can make the file size pretty small, well within the 90k limit. i could have made them a fair amount smaller still.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
sometimes it can be my enemy! :)

i really want a digital slr now, they all seem to make my kodak 4mp point and shoot camera so obsolete. what kind of camera are you using?

CJ

John Kilroy

Stunt Coordinator
I have a Canon EOS 3, and an Elan IIe.

I scan with a Nikon film scanner. Still living in the dark ages, I guess, but with the prices of digital SLRs coming down, I feel like I would be kicking myself in the butt if I bought one now. I do have an A70 that I take snaps with, but all the serious work gets done with the above, mostly on Bogen legs and an Arca Swiss ball head.

JK

John Kilroy

Stunt Coordinator
I have a Canon EOS 3, and an Elan IIe.

I scan with a Nikon film scanner. Still living in the dark ages, I guess, but with the prices of digital SLRs coming down, I feel like I would be kicking myself in the butt if I bought one now. I do have an A70 that I take snaps with, but all the serious work gets done with the above, mostly on Bogen legs and an Arca Swiss ball head.

JK

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prexhobby
Recent bookmarks