What's new

New 2005 Honda City and Re-designed Odyssey (1 Viewer)

DrewSmith

Stunt Coordinator
The city I would say is accurate the Oddyssey on the other hand is not. That is the Japanese Honda legrande, not the New odessey, they are built on a totally different platform. The press release and pics of the 2005 Odyssey has been very Hush Hush, I'm positive once again though Honda will send the other MIni Van manufactures back to the drawing boards.

Ray Chuang

Screenwriter
Right now, Honda has been very quiet about the 2005 Odyssey. It owes NOTHING to the current Odyssey design or the the Japanese-market Elysion minivan that just went on sale in Japan. My guess is that Honda will introduce a unique-for-North American body style for the new Odyssey, since the Odyssey is primarily sold for North American customers.

Honda has also more or less confirmed they are going to introduce a smaller than Civic model within one year's time. This could be the Honda Fit, though I doubt it will be based on the current Honda Fit/Jazz model sold in Japan and Europe. It will probably be an all-new platform with a slightly longer wheelbase than the current Honda Fit (in order to accommodate American-sized passengers), will sport an all-new body design, will likely sport a i-VTEC 1.5-liter I-4 engine rated around 115-120 bhp, and offer your choice of six-speed manual or CVT automatic transmissions. It will most likely be introduced at the 2005 Detroit International Auto Show in January 2005 to be sold later in 2005 as a 2006 model.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks