What's new

Needing help heh. (1 Viewer)

I havent posted here in a looooong time. I moved from Austin to the plano area recently. Some of you might remember me and my deal with my house getting flooded and rebuilt. Well since that time span of it getting rebuilt I lost touch of hometheater all together I'm starting to get back into, but im way out of the loop of things now.

Well now I live in a apartment, and was wondering whats a decent setup for the average size apartment room? I found a deal for some infiniti speakers there pretty small speakers (dont have the exact part number) Ill try to find the specs or part numbers for them later on, but what a decent Denon reciever to go with? Im dead set on getting a Denon I dont want the old pioneer I have that hasnt been hooked up in awhile perfect time to start upgrading.

Anyways any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Welcome back, Korey.

But please note that the Basics area is not the place for this sort of question; it's for general discussion at the beginner level (check out the big disclaimer in red at the top of the Basics thread-listings).

Since you're asking about putting together an entire system, A/V Sources is about the best "fit" for your post.

Best of luck.

ChrisYK

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know if the Infinity set you saw was the TSS-750, but it has gotten rave reviews and would be a good fit in your apartment. I've seen them going for as low as $450 for the set on eBay.

Check out the Rocket ELT or Tyke sets at AV123.com... they seem to get very good reviews here and in publications.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks