What's new

Need some feedback on how well your DVD player plays and handles MP3's. (1 Viewer)

PatrickM

Screenwriter
A friend of mine is going to upgrade his DVD player soon and he's looking for a player that will do either DVD-A or SACD and is able to handle MP3's well which means a decent amount of selectability as well as being able to decode MP3's properly (unlike the Toshiba 4700 problems).

Can anybody give me their experiences on their players? I have an RP91 and it plays MP3's quite well but the selectability is very poor. It plays them in alphabetical order from what I can tell.

Patrick

Paul Clarke

Supporting Actor
He should check the Pioneer 444. The 440 is one the best MP3 players out there feature for feature but does not have DVD-A. The 444 does.

Stan T

Stunt Coordinator
The new Pioneer Elite DV-47A should be released by the end of the month. It is a progressive DVD player that does DVD-Audio, SACD & MP3. Soundpros.com is taking orders for the unit now for $750 shipping included.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks