What's new

Need some dvds for film class + a couple questions (1 Viewer)

James M

Stunt Coordinator
Hi, I am in need of some dvds for a film class I am taking I thought I'd try here before buying from amazon or whatever.
I am looking to buy, and do not want to trade. Here are the movies I need.

1. Wild Strawberries - I guess this only comes in criterion version right?? so thats what I want :)
2. Mildred Pierce - Now, I had the VHS of this from before, are the extras gonna help me out enough to warrent a purchase for my situation??
3. My Man Godrey - I had the Madacy DVD :frowning: of this from before, are the extras on the criterion gonna help me out enough to warrent a purchase for my situation??
4. Shoot the piano player - this has only been released by fox lorber right??

Anyways, if you got any of these let me know as I wanna buy asap, and also if you think me upgrading version in those other 2 cases would help my understanding of the films let me know on that too, thanks

James

Jon Torres

Second Unit
Hey, I saw Wild Strawberries for my film class last semester. Strange Swedish movie if I remember correctly. Another option would be to just rent the movie. You might also post on dvdtalk as there are a lot more sellers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks