What's new

need amp to match my new toys (1 Viewer)

bob_andrew

Auditioning
Hey All,

just picked up a pair of DefTechBp30s ,they r rated at 500 watss / channel. would like some ideas on a matching amp. I though about Adcom 5500, Parasound's Hca3500, ansd Rotel has a nice 2 channel out as well. just curious what else mite be good for these speakers. Spending limit is about 2000$ . thanks

Bob

JackS

Supporting Actor
Bob- Unlike receivers, amp sound quality is very difficult to quantify. I've owned several and enjoyed them all. My suggestion would be to shop the maximum of your budget which can of course, include sales and discounts. Another stratagy might be to accept the opinions of amp owners who are also running BP30's. If you could get 2-3 opinions, this could narrow down your search considerably. Unless you are able to make direct comparisons using the same equipment, nuances of differences are unreliable. Bottom line and in my opinion, any high quality amp should suit your purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks