What's new

Parasound HALO A-52 amp 3 months old (1 Viewer)

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
SOLD

Both the amp and C2 are SOLD

Updated pricing..I knocked off $75.00, the amp is now $1,575.00, I pay the shipping as well. See last post to see all prices....

This amp is practically new. I'm upgrading to the bigger A51. Why? I'm an ass and the upgrade bug just always torments me. I knew at some point I'd get the bigger brother, but I like playing with toys as I go along thru life, so as I can say I did so.

The amp is a beast, and is definitely conservatively rated at 120 watts x 5 @ 8 ohms. Its a heavy sob too. The quality overall is superb. The sexy exterior matches the wonderful sound, those blue lights are mesmorizing indeed, ask anyone that has Halo gear. I am running DefTech powered towers so you know it wasn't pushed hard. It has only had to power the highs and mids.

I have gotten an email asking if this amp caused a Hum in my system. As far as I know, it's usually something else that brings a Ground Loop into ones system, be it faulty wiring, cable/satellite, whatever. If you had an amp that hummed, this one might too. The house I'm renting was built in 1947, old wiring, and I still get no Hum at all. I used a Rotel b4 this and even with their supposed weaker grounding scheme, I had no evidence of a ground Loop. So Please, if you have Loop problems already, maybe you should look elsewhere. OR, try and solve the problem. I did toggle the Lift switch when I first got it, and it did nothing. I don't want the buyer to email me a few days later whining he has a ground loop problem. I don't need the headaches from that.

I am the original owner and it was bought here in Brecksville Ohio from an Authorized dealer about 3 months back. The warranty is not transerrable though, but with this amp, I doubt you'd ever need to use it. I take very good care of my gear. Some make fun of me because when my system is not in use, the audio rack gets covered with a sheet to keep the dust off. It is in perfect condition. No smoking here either if thats a concern.

I am firmly asking for $1,575.00. That price INCLUDES Shipping, It'll cost $65.00 to ship, plus another $15.00 to Insure it for that price. I will walk away with less than $1,500, a very good price for someone who wants a great amp.

I have all original packaging, which includes the double boxing plus the outer layer that wraps around. Will ship to anywhere in the USA.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested. I am also selling the Halo C2 pre/pro for $2,400.00 This will also be sold at a great price if interested. I will give a slightly discounted price if bought as a package.

I accept Paypal(please add 3% to the asking price if using Paypal), certified check, or personal check or money order. If using a check, I will wait until it clears b4 I ship the amp. You can check my ebay feedback if you like, my ebay name is spoonmanrr. Im selling this on Audiogon as well, my name there is Aaron_ddr.

Have a great Christmas!

Its the top piece on the rack...

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
Sold seperate[ALL Prices Include shipping]:

Amp: $1,650.00
C2: $2,650.00 with New improved power supply and also with whatever updates Parasound is giving us.

Package Deal: $250.00 savings....

Amp: $1,575.00
C2: $2,475.00

Total of $4,050.00 for the package deal if interested.

It'll cost me, after Insurance, $80.00 to ship amp, and $50.00 to ship C2. Thats included in that price. Thats pretty much a free amp Check prices on the C2 on Audiogon and Ebay, all are going for between 2,550.00 and 2,900.00, and they dont have the update thats coming out, and they didnt just get checked over by parasound either, mine has.

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
UPDATED pricing...

Sold seperate[ALL Prices Include shipping]:

Amp: $1,575.00
C2: $2,650.00 with New improved power supply and also with whatever updates Parasound is giving us.

Package Deal: $350.00 savings is as follows....

Amp: $1,500.00
C2: $2,475.00

Total of $3,975.00 for the package deal if interested. Thats a free amp in the end.

I won't have the C2 back in my posession for another 10 - 14 days, keep that in mind.

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
My friends site where I have the pictures hosted is dead for the time being...I can email them upon request.

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
Lowered to $1,475.00, I still pay shipping and insurance.

Please add 3% if paying with paypal.

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
Lowered to $1,475.00, I still pay shipping and insurance.

I have gotten an email asking if this amp caused a Hum in my system. As far as I know, it's usually something else that brings a Ground Loop into ones system, be it faulty wiring, cable/satellite, whatever. If you had an amp that hummed, this one might too. The house I'm renting was built in 1947, old wiring, and I still get no Hum at all. I used a Rotel b4 this and even with their supposed weaker grounding scheme, I had no evidence of a ground Loop. So Please, if you have Loop problems already, maybe you should look elsewhere. OR, try and solve the problem. I did toggle the Lift switch when I first got it, and it did nothing. I don't want the buyer to email me a few days later whining he has a ground loop problem. I don't need the headaches from that.

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
Lowered to $1,400.00

I still pay shipping and insurance.

Selling Halo C2 pre/pro for $2,500.00 Firm.

Have the A51 and C1 on the way, these 2 need to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks