What's new

Need advice to buy Sony camcorder (1 Viewer)

Amit Patel

Agent
I am in a market for SONY camcorder my be DCR-TRV330, does any one has any info., and where can I get lowest price ?. I have old 8mm and hi8 tapes and therefore decided to go for Sony digital8 format.

Thanks.

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
I would try onecall.com abtelectronics.com and cameraworld.com also jandr.com. Note most places won't advertise other than retail on their sites, since Sony doesn't allow it to show lower prices (some get around it by having you add it to your cart to see the real price). I would definitely call all and see what they say. All of these will deal over the phone and try to beat your best price.

Michael Hughes

Second Unit
Be careful of some of the online stores you find in a google or mysimon search, they may have a lower price because they may be selling you there International SONY model which does not have a USA warranty and uses different parts. I purchased my last Sony from J&R and I do believe they are SONY certified and have valid USA warranties. They are very competetively priced and if you call them they usually can beat the internet listed price a little bit more and occasionally willprice match if you ask them to talk to there manager.

godd luck

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks