What's new

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation will receive Diamond Deluxe Treatment (1 Viewer)

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Right now, Amazon is showing this title as "currently unavailable". Glad I got my pre-order in before this.

On a related note, anyone notice that Christmas titles on Amazon are starting to go up in price? Supply & Demand time.

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
My pre-order was bumped back from 12/01 to 12/18 and then unceremoniously cancelled last night. Going to call Amazon when I get back to town and going to raise some high and holy hell.

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Found a copy at the Best Buy in West LA today. They had five additional copies. I'd check your local BB before paying scalper's prices on eBay— the movie may not show up on BB's website, but copies are still there on the shelves.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I see the older version of this film on blu ray for sale all of the time. The new blue close up cover is not as easy to find. I read a post that said some of the newer discs ended up in some of the older covered cases?

is there any truth to this?

mid like to upgrade my dvd this year but wasn’t sure if the blu ray red indeed has the newer transfer disc in it.

Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks