What's new

Narc dvd thread (1 Viewer)

chrisMCG

Agent
Hey folks,

I also, just picked this one up PV and all I can say is wow. I thought I should revive this thread because this one is definitely a flick that shouldn't be missed. I was pretty impressed with the entire thing overall - including some of the nods given to TFC (especially with the camerawork).

Check it out :D

I actually think that Oak didn't know the guys in the tunnel.. and the reason he didn't pin the murder on the first guy was because we wanted to find the guys that started the chain of events as a punishment for making calvess a junkie

I loved this movie .. overall very well shoot, and the opening chase sequence is great.. Although I'd recommend to not eat the popcorn until after this sequence :)

It had a real David Fincher (Fight Club) feel to it.. a lot of camera tricks, and quick pace changes and time changes.

The dreary Blue color over the film added a nice feel to the entire movie.

The acting was very solid too, Patric - although looking a bit too much like a cross between Dennis Miller and Ron Jeremey - turned in a great performance. And Ray Liotta turns in his usual great performance.

T r o y

Supporting Actor
Got around to watching this one today and wish I wouldn't have waited so long to finally view it. Fantastic flick!!

The story, acting, directing shooting style, video and the sound was awesome!! Not your typical hollywood pic either!
Glad this one was done on an independent level. You can really tell it has that gritty, realistic 70's feel to it.
It's fresh to see a cop drama come along that has the kind of look to it.

One more comment about the sound is even though it's not a HT system workout movie, what there is that will give your system a workout are the gunshots in the movie. They have excellent impact and dynamics to their sounds.

Highly recommended! :emoji_thumbsup:

Later!
Troy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks